Mass brawl involving Muslims and White Brits in Bury, Greater Manchester after watching the Floyd Mayweather vs Connor McGregor boxing match on Saturday night
Mass brawl involving Muslims and White Brits in Bury, Greater Manchester after watching the Floyd Mayweather vs Connor McGregor boxing match on Saturday night
Shocking images have emerged of a brutal racist pack attack on a white female by 3 cowards in Coventry. The white woman had been for a night out at Coventry’s Skydome leisure complex and on her way home when she received a torrent of anti-white abuse from the 3 racist scumbags before they physically attacked her fracturing her nose and cheekbone.
The hate attack against the woman happened back in December and it is only now some 3 months later that the incident is deemed newsworthy.
Had this been a white guy committing a racist crime such as attempting to pull a Muslim womans burqa off, that leaves her with no actual physical injuries would it still have taken over 3 months until Police appeal for information and the press publish the story. No chance!!! It would be headline news the next day. With taxpayer-funded Muslim groups like TellMama jumping all over the chance to sympathy seek attempting to make out everybody is oh so islamophobic.
Three grown men hurling racist abuse at a female then assaulting them to the point they need hospital treatment is pretty standard Muslim behaviour. They never fail to show themselves for the true violent cowards that they really are.
A REVELLER who confronted three men who racially abused her on a night out was viciously assaulted.
The woman suffered fractures to her nose and cheekbone in the attack as she walked home with her partner.
CCTV footage captures the moment she desperately clutches her face in agony as she flees her attackers.
The 34-year-old had been beaten just out of shot by the racist thugs who were described as Asian by police.
They are alleged to have hurled racist abuse at the woman as she left SkyDome arena in Coventry.
The men are said to have turned on their victim during the confrontation which quickly erupted into violence.
Later security officers can be seen trying to break up a fight between the gang and the woman’s partner.
The victim was rushed to hospital to be treated for her injuries.
A West Midlands Police spokesman said: “A 34-year-old woman was walking home from a night out with her partner when a group of three men shouted a racist comment at her.
“When she tried to confront them she was assaulted and sustained fractures to her nose and cheekbone.”
Cops are now looking for witnesses to the vicious assault which happened in the early hours of December 11.
The three men involved in the altercation were described as Asian.
Anyone with information about the attack is asked to contact PC Chris Parry on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Typical cowardly behaviour by members of the ‘religion of peace’. They think they are some kind of hard men picking on people only when the odds are in their favour. Pack attacking teenagers or an old man who they outnumber.Or cracking random females for no apparent reason other than boosting their over inflated egos. That’s not macho, its called bullying.
If it had been a group of football fans waiting for a taxi or an equal number of lads that night would the thugs of still attacked them…….not a prayer. They would of carried on walking down the road. Most likely until they found another easy target to beat up.
It will be interesting to see if Greater Manchester Police treat this as a racist hate crime like they would if it was the other way round.
Police have issued images and CCTV in the hope witnesses of a violent attack might come forward.
At around 3.50am on Friday 16 December 2016, three teenagers were stood waiting for a taxi at the taxi rank on Portland Street in Manchester city centre.
They were approached by a group of eight men who began verbally abusing them before physically assaulting them.
The men were described as Asian in their early 20s and smartly dressed.
One of the victims was attacked and dragged along the street by his feet away from the group before being punched in the face several times before being left unconscious outside the Mercure Hotel.
The victim, 18 year old James Toolan, sustained serious facial injuries and broke three bones in his cheek.
The offender was described as Asian, around 20 years old and wearing black jeans and a blue/grey jacket.
PC Gareth Gardiner from GMP’s City of Manchester Team said: “This was a totally unprovoked and sickening attack on a young lad who had been at a concert in the city centre with his two friends. This was their first visit to Manchester City Centre and this is the memory they will be left with.
“We have issued CCTV and images of James’ injuries in the hope that someone might have seen the incident and come and speak to us.
“Christmas and New Year were ruined for James, as he had to spend it recovering from his injuries. I want to be able to get him and his family the justice they deserve.”
Anyone with any information is asked to contact police on 0161 856 4275, or via 101 quoting the crime reference number 245333J/16 or via the independent charity Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111.
Another ‘anti-white’ hate incident committed by racist Muslims against a female train commuter. The woman was subjected to abuse of both a racist and a sexual nature on board the busy train.
British Transport Police are attempting to trace a group of Asian men who racially abused a woman on a train.
The victim was targeted on the 17:36 train from Wishaw to Glasgow Central on Friday 14 October.
The group took pictures of the woman, called her “white trash” and other names, and made sexual gestures before they got off the train at Cambuslang.
The woman was not physically harmed but left distressed by the incident. Police have appealed for witnesses.
The men are described as Asian, in their 20s and all about 5ft 8in tall.
One was of medium build and was wearing a black jacket, dark jogging bottoms and dark trainers.
Another was wearing blue jeans and the third man was wearing grey Nike tracksuit bottoms.
PC Victoria Graham said: “This incident happened on a packed commuter train and so I think there may have been a lot of people who witnessed the incident but may not have realised the distress it was causing the victim.
“She was very upset and distressed by what had happened and for someone to be made to feel like this is completely unacceptable. If anyone saw what happened, please do come forward and let us know.”
A poll of Muslims living in France has revealed that almost 30% of them rejected the laws of the land. Favouring the outdated and barbaric Islamic sharia law. In terms of numbers the 30% who reject the secular laws equates to around 1 million French Muslims.
24% of the Muslims polled were also were also in favour of the full face covering burqa, the dress code of Muslim females living in an extremist household or in a part of the world where sharia is enforced by fundamentalists.
Its just a pity that the researchers did not continue further with the questions given the eye opening results. Such as: Do you think ISIS attacks are justifiable ? Would you one day like to see Europe living under sharia? I imagine the figures who said yes would be equally as high.
Just under 30 percent of France’s 3 to 4 million Muslims reject the country’s secular laws, according to an Ifop poll published by the French weekly Journal du Dimanche.
When asked if they considered the Islamic legal and moral code of sharia to be more important than the French Republic’s laws, 29 percent of respondents answered “yes.”
The poll found that 20 percent of male Muslim respondents and 28 percent of female Muslim respondents were in favor of the face veil, the niqab, and of the burqa which covers both face and body.Another 60 percent said they were in favor of letting girls and women wear a head scarf at schools and universities which is forbidden at France’s secular public institutions.
Deadly attacks by Islamist militants, including bombings and shootings in Paris which killed 130 people last November and a truck attack in Nice killing more than 80 people in July, have raised tensions between communities in France.
French Muslim leaders said last month that decisions taken by some municipal authorities to ban the body-covering swimwear the burkini could lead to further stigmatization of Muslims.The Ifop poll contradicted previous estimates which said Muslims made up to 10 percent of France’s population of some 65 million.
It said Muslims represented 5.6 percent of the country’s citizens aged 15 and over and 10 percent of under 25s. It said 84 percent of France’s Muslims were under 50.
Anti social Muslims in Denmark resorting to one of the few things they excel at – violence
Its the same story across Europe. Where ever Muslims go they end up behaving in the same uncivilised way as they do in the backwards Islamic lands they came from. Complete disrespect for the authorities and the indigenous people.
Islamic migration to any non Muslim nation is like cancer invading the human body.Left unchecked, the cancerous cells begin multiplying and spreading turning previously good working parts bad. Eventually the body will be totally infested unable to fight back and its game over. Islam will have the same effect on Europe
Muslim thugs in Paris firebomb a passenger bus with a Molotov cocktail in the Saint-Denis area. Cries of Allah akbar can be clearly heard during the attack by around 15 Islamic extremists.
French media seems to be under some kind of news blackout regarding the Muslim arson attack. With only one outlet Le Parisian reporting on this religious hate crime by the Islamist thugs
Detectives investigating an assault on a tram in Greater Manchester have released an an image of two youths they want to speak to.
Th 25-year-old victim was travelling from Bury from Manchester between 5.25pm and 5.40pm on Friday 8 January 2016.
She was approached by two boys, who assaulted her before sitting down on nearby seats.
They got off the tram in Bury, but before they did so the victim managed to take a photo of the offenders on her phone.
They are described as Asian, skinny build, around 14-years-old, 5ft 3in tall and wearing a dark-coloured waterproof jacket, black baseball cap and diamond stud earrings.
The second offender is described as Asian, slim build, around 5ft 6in tall and 15 to 16 years of age. He was wearing a light-grey hooded top and after the assault pulled a skull mask over his face.
Muslim arrested on terror charges after plotting attack on a Christian church in Michigan USA
Dearborn, Michigan is the American equivalent of say the Tower Hamlets or Bradford 10 or 15 years ago. Not quite the Islamic ghettos of today but well on the way to becoming one thanks to mass Muslim migration into one small area. Muslims gradually infiltrate local authorities into positions where they can influence decisions and give their fellow Muslims special treatment . As we already know from experience this only brings problems to the area such as lack of integration with the wider community raising tensions between Muslims and non Muslims.
DEARBORN HEIGHTS, MI — A 21-year-old man charged in federal court with illegal firearm and drug possession is also accused of making threats and planning a terrorist attack on a church congregation.
Khalil Abu-Rayyan has not been charged with crimes directly related terrorism, but the complaint filed against him in Detroit federal court includes allegations of threats made to a Detroit church and a Dearborn police officer.
The FBI has been watching Abu-Rayyan, of Dearborn Heights, since May 2015, because of what federal agents called “increasingly violent threats he has made to others about committing acts of terror and martyrdom — including brutal acts against police officers, churchgoers and others — on behalf of the foreign terrorist organization Islamic State of Iraq and Levant.”
Investigators tracked Abu-Rayyan’s social media postings and surveilled telephone conversions and electronic communications with an undercover FBI employee, according to court documents.
“During these conversations, Abu-Rayyan consistently expressed support for ISIL and repeatedly expressed his desire to commit a martyrdom operation,” federal agents alleged in the court complaint.
(Related: Dearborn man fights ‘hate speech’ after terror allegations)
After he bought a .22-caliber revolver on Oct. 5, 2015 in Dearborn Heights, Abu-Rayyan was arrested two days later when police found a gun and marijuana in his car during a Dearborn traffic stop.
Abu-Rayyan tried to buy another gun in November, but was unable to because of his pending drug case, according to court documents, which specifically charge him with unlawful gun and marijuana possession, but also detail disturbing allegations of threatening statements and social media activity.
His Twitter account, now suspended, had been re-tweeting, liking and commenting on ISIL propaganda postings, investigators alleged.
And during conversations with the undercover FBI employee, Abu-Rayyan is accused of saying the following:
“I tried to shoot up a church one day. I don’t know the name of it, but it’s close to my job. It’s one of the biggest ones in Detroit. Ya, I had it planned out. I bought a bunch of bullets. I practiced a lot with it. I practiced reloading and unloading. But my dad searched my car one day and he found everything. He found the gun and the bullets and a mask I was going to wear.”
He allegedly said he wanted to target a church because “It’s easy and a lot of people go there. Plus people are not allowed to carry guns in church. Plus it would make the news. Everybody wouldn’t heard. Honestly I regret not doing it.”
Abu-Rayyan later told the undercover FBI employee that he wanted to kill the Dearborn police officer who arrested him in October, according to the court complaint.
He is also accused of saying “I would gladly behead people if I needed to… It is my dream to behead someone.”
Abu-Rayyan made a brief first appearance in court Friday, asking a magistrate to appoint a attorney from the federal defender’s office until he can hire his own lawyer.
He is scheduled to be back in court Monday for a 1 p.m. detention hearing.
Two more homegrown terrorists lifed off for plotting an attack against innocent people on British soil. How much longer can the government and Muslim apologists keep up the charade that these jihadists are not representative of British Muslims when the amount getting caught suggests otherwise
LONDON—A British couple who plotted Islamic State-inspired suicide bomb attacks against targets including a popular London shopping mall and the city’s subway system were both handed life sentences on Wednesday.
Mohammed Rehman, 25, will spend at least 27 years behind bars, while his wife, Sana Ahmed Khan, 24, will serve a minimum of 25 years in prison, judge Jeremy Baker ruled in a short hearing at the Old Bailey.
Mr. Rehman, from Reading, west of London, and Ms. Ahmed Khan, from the nearby town of Wokingham, were Tuesday convicted of preparing terrorist acts. Mr. Rehman was also convicted of an additional charge of possessing an article for terrorist purposes.
The couple assiduously set about constructing explosives capable of causing mass casualties and were on the brink of executing their plans when specialist counterterrorism police arrested them in late May, police and prosecutors said.
Prosecutors said Mr. Rehman and Ms. Ahmed Khan intended to time their attacks to coincide with the 10th anniversary of the July 7, 2005, suicide bombings on the London transportation system that killed 52 people and injured hundreds more.
“The pair had been very close to carrying out an attack, all they required was to purchase the chemicals to make a detonator,” said Susan Hemming, head of the Crown Prosecution Service’s counterterrorism division after the guilty verdicts were delivered on Tuesday.
The husband and wife, who married in secret in 2013 and lived separately, had been under surveillance after police noticed a series of social-media posts by Mr. Rehman that made clear his intention to carry out violence in the name of radical Islam. Using theTwitter alias “Silent Bomber” in an account featuring images of Islamic State executions, Mr. Rehman called on his Twitter followers to vote on possible targets in the capital.
In one tweet, Mr. Rehman wrote: “Westfield shopping centre or London underground? Any advice would be appreciated greatly.”
Mr. Rehman stockpiled fertilizer and carried out minor test blasts in his garden, the court heard. Police who raided Mr. Rehman’s Reading home found more than 10 kilograms of highly explosive urea nitrate, which prosecutors said would have caused “multiple fatalities” if detonated in the tight confines of a subway train or station. They had also considered bombing the Westfield Shopping Centre, prosecutors said.
“There is little doubt that, had Rehman and Ahmed Khan not been stopped when they were, they would have attempted to carry out an act of terrorism in London,” said Ms. Hemming said.
During the six-week trial, jurors heard how Ms. Ahmed Khan helped her husband by taking out loans and depositing nearly $21,000 into his bank account for the purchase of explosive chemicals. Prosecutors said Ms. Ahmed Khan was a “supporter of violent and extreme Islamic ideology” who played a key role motivating her husband.
The pair shared Islamic State video clips, which police and prosecutors said was proof of their radicalization and malign intent.
The two defendants denied the charges. In an interview with police presented in court as evidence, Mr. Rehman admitted manufacturing explosives but said it wasn’t with the intention of hurting anyone. His wife, Ms. Ahmed Khan, refused to answer questions from police and denied any knowledge of his social media posts.
Speaking after the sentencing on Wednesday, the police officer who led the unit that tracked Mr. Rehman and his wife welcomed the court’s decision.
“It was clear that Rehman and Khan shared a radical and violent extremist ideology,” saidLaura Nicholson, the head of the South East Counter Terrorism Unit. “They actively accessed extremist material on the Internet and used social media to develop and share their views as they prepared acts of terrorism. The sentences at court here today reflect this and the threat they posed with their actions,” Ms. Nicholson said.