Tag Archives: CHILD ABDUCTION

Muslim Couple Attempt To Snatch Baby From Mothers Arms After Knocking On Front Door

Police are on the hunt for a couple of Muslim wannabe babysnatchers who attempted to snatch a child from its mothers arms on her own doorstep. The attempted baby abduction happened after she answered a knock on the door to a  Muslim male and a female wearing a hijab.

This is another of those mind boggling moments when you think what the hell must be going on inside the minds of this pair of wrong-uns to just randomly knock on somebodies door and attempt to snatch the persons child from her arms.

The E-fit of the man police are looking for in regards to the Hatfield incident.

Police have released an E-fit of a man they would like to speak to after a man and woman tried to grab a baby from her mother’s arms on her doorstep in Hatfield.

Police were called to a property in The Wades, Hatfield just before 5pm on Tuesday, August 22.

A police spokeswoman said: “It is reported that a man and woman knocked on the door of the property, asked the resident if she required childcare and then attempted to try to hold a baby who was in the arms of the resident.”

Detective sergeant Malcolm Dey, from the Hatfield Local Crime Unit, said: “This image has been created using the description provided by the victim.

“I would ask for the public’s help to identify the man pictured so we can ascertain his intentions that day.

“As a result of enquiries conducted so far, we have not received any other reports of incidents of this nature in Hatfield, however, I would like to hear from any residents in the area who may have had a knock on the door from this man offering childcare.

“He was in the company of a woman, who is described as being of Asian appearance and wearing a hijab.”

Anyone who thinks they may know the identity of the person pictured is asked to contact Hatfield Local Crime Unit on the non-emergency number 101 quoting ISR 513 of 22 August.

Alternatively, if you have any information about this incident you can contact the independent crime-fighting charity Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111 or through their Anonymous Online Form at http://www.crimestoppers-uk.org. No personal details are taken, information cannot be traced or recorded and you will never need to go to court.

Source

Two Immigrants Guilty Of Attempted Child Abduction Of Boys Aged 8 And 10

Two Iranian born immigrants living in Leigh, Greater Manchester have been convicted of attempted child abduction. Muslim nonces Aram Younis and Hassan Meshedi were found guilty of trying to entice two brothers aged 8 and 10 into their car. Had the succeeded God only knows what heinous acts they would of carried out on the pair. They were clearly up to no good having the reg plates on the car stuck on with Velcro instead of screws to enable a quick change of plates.

They are just two of the constant stream of foreign born Muslim immigrants committing vile sex crimes. At the end of the day it is the taxpayer who has to fork out for the trial costs,legal fees,interpretors and their stay at one of HMP’s finest establishments for the duration of their sentence. Unless they are immediately deported, upon release the first port of call will be the DWP where they will make a claim for benefits,free housing and council tax.

The joys of immigration, this is the leftists great vision of multiculturalism for you. 

TWO men have been convicted of trying to abduct young Wigan brothers.

A jury unanimously found Aram Younis and Hassan Meshedi guilty of attempted abduction and they have been remanded in custody to await sentence on January 16.

During their trial at Liverpool Crown Court, the jury heard that the two boys, aged eight and 10, were left upset and distressed after two men tried to entice them into their car in Abram.

The boys declined the offer to get into their vehicle as they left a rural park and ran home to tell their mother of their ordeal.

Iranian-born Younis, 23, of Irvine Street, Leigh and Meshedi, 31, of Chapel Street, Leigh, who were helped by a Kurdish Iranian interpreter, represented themselves during their trial.

Anthony O’Donohoe, prosecuting, told the jury that the incident happened on July 13 this year after the boys, who cannot be identified for legal reasons, left Crankwood Park in Abram after their mother rang telling them to come home. As they were walking along Crankwood Road, which is a cul-de-sac, a light blue Renault Clio approached from the opposite direction. It was driven by Meshedi and Younis was the passenger.

“Younis said through the open passenger window, ‘Do you want to come in this car?’. The boys replied, ‘No, we don’t know you’,” said Mr O’Donohoe. “Younis said, ‘Come on boys, it’s only a ride,’”

“In that moment the older boy sensed his brother was about to move towards the car so he pulled his brother back and both boys ran home. They immediately complained to their mother. They seemed upset and not surprisingly their mother was distressed to hear of this matter and immediately telephoned the police.”

A police officer came to their home and while there he received radio communication to say that two men matching their description had been detained in Plank Lane, Abram.

“At the scene they categorically denied speaking to any children and claimed they had been looking for a nice spot to relax in the sunshine and said they had bought themselves ice creams,” said Mr O’Donohoe.

They were arrested and when interviewed they admitted having been in the general vicinity but again denied speaking to any boys. Meshedi admitted that they had driven down a cul-de-sac.

The older boy picked out Meshedi on a video ID parade as the driver, added Mr O’Donohoe.

He also told the court that when the vehicle was examined it was found that the front and rear registration plates were attached with Velcro instead of being screwed on.

“When questioned about this Meshedi said it was in that condition when he purchased it.”

Two Immigrants Accused Of Attempted Child Abduction Of Boys Aged 8 And 10

Surprisingly(or unsurprisingly depending how you look at it) little media attention about the trial of two Muslim immigrants charged with the attempted abduction of two young boys in Leigh, Greater Manchester. Ignored by the mainstream media and only covered by a couple of local newspapers. The pair of deviants tried enticing the two brothers returning from the park to get into the car they was travelling in. Thankfully the older boy realised something wasn’t right and went home and told his mother who immediately phoned police, who picked up the Kurdish pair still in the area

Trial of two Leigh men accused of attempted child abduction begins

The Bolton News: The trial continues at Liverpool Crown CourtThe trial continues at Liverpool Crown Court

TWO young brothers were left upset and distressed after two men tried to entice them into their car, a court heard.

The boys, aged eight and 10, declined the offer to get into their vehicle and ran home to tell their motherl.

Aram Younis, aged 23 of Irvine Street in Leigh, and Hassan Meshedi, aged 31 of Chapel Street in Leigh, deny two charges of attempted child abduction.

Anthony O’Donohoe, prosecuting, told the jury on the first day of the Liverpool Crown Court trial that the incident happened on July 13 this year after the boys, who cannot be identified for legal reasons, left Crankwood Park in Abram.

As they were walking along a cul-de-sac, Crankwood Road, a light blue Renault Clio approached from the opposite direction.

Mr O’Donohoe said: “The prosecution case is that the driver was Meshedi and the passenger was Younis.

“Younis said through the open passenger window, ‘Do you want to come in this car?’. The boys replied, ‘No, we don’t know you’

“Younis said, ‘Come on boys, it’s only a ride,’

“In that moment the older boy sensed his brother was about to move towards the car so he pulled his brother back and both boys ran home.

“They seemed upset and not surprisingly their mother was distressed to hear of this matter and she immediately telephoned the police.”

A police officer came to their home and while there he received radio communication to say that two men matching their description had been detained in Plank Lane, Abram.

“At the scene they categorically denied speaking to any children and claimed they had been looking for a nice spot to relax in the sunshine,” said Mr O’Donohoe.

They were arrested and when interviewed they admitted having been in the general vicinity but again denied speaking to any boys. Meshedi admitted that they had driven down a cul-de-sac.

Mr O’Donoghoe told the court that the older boy picked out Meshedi on a video ID parade as the driver.

Younis, and Meshedi, are both being helped by a Kurdish Iranian interpreter and are representing themselves.

The trial continues.

Man Arrested For Attempting To Abduct 2 Year Old Girl In Bradford

Police in Bradford have today arrested a 34 year old man in connection with the attempted abduction of a two year old girl. The girl was walking down the street with her mother at the time. The attacker was described as ‘dark skinned’ who talked in a foreign language. Given Bradford’s extremely high amount of ‘dark skinned  ‘Pakistani Muslim immigrants who speak a foreign language. Would anybody really be surprised if this child snatcher turned out to be 1 also ??

Concern after man grabs hold of two-year-old girl’s hand in Bradford street

1:13pm Thursday 28th November 2013 in News

Concern after man grabs hold of two-year-old girl's hand in Bradford streetConcern after man grabs hold of two-year-old girl’s hand in Bradford street

A man grabbed hold of a two-year-old girl’s hand in Bradford yesterday in what police are describing as a “suspicious incident”.

The girl was walking with her mum near Ashton House on Park Road, which is at the bottom of Manchester Road, when the man approached at about 2.45pm.

He took hold of the girl’s hand before being distracted and letting go, said police.

The man made off on foot in the direction of the Lidl store on Manchester Road. He is described as dark-skinned, possibly aged in his 40s, tall and thin with black hair cut in a bob style. He spoke in a foreign language and was wearing a black jacket over a white hooded top, blue jeans and trainers.

Det Insp Ryan Bragg, of Bradford CID, said: “Although this appears to be an isolated incident, parents are urged to remain vigilant and report any suspicious activity immediately to police.”

Any witnesses to the incident are asked to contact Bradford CID on 101.

http://www.thetelegraphandargus.co.uk/news/10841653.Concern_after_man_grabs_hold_of_two_year_old_girl_s_hand_in_Bradford_street/?ref=mry

Appeal After SE Asian Male Tried To Abduct 10-year-old Boy In Glasgow

Appeal after man tried to abduct 10-year-old boy in Glasgow

The boy was targeted while walking in Kenmure Street in Pollokshields

Police are hunting a man who tried to abduct a 10-year-old boy in the Pollokshields area of Glasgow.

The boy was walking along Kenmure Street at about 15:10 on Wednesday when the man approached him and pulled him in to the back court of nearby flats.

The boy managed to break free and alert a passer-by before returning home where his family contacted police.

Specially trained officers are speaking to the boy and his family and extra patrols have been sent to the area.

The suspect is described as possibly of South East Asian appearance, between 5ft 4in and 5ft 6in tall, aged between 30 and 35 years, and unshaven.

Checking CCTV

At the time of the incident, he was wearing dark jogging bottoms, a hooded top and a baseball cap.

It is not yet known if the man was known to the boy, who was uninjured but left upset by the ordeal.

Ch Insp Hazel Knight, of Police Scotland, said: \”At the moment we are trying to establish whether the boy involved was known to the man and approached intentionally, or if this was a random incident.

“Specially-trained officers are speaking to him and his family to get as much detail as possible, as well as checking local CCTV and carrying out door-to-door enquiries.

“We are particularly keen to speak to the man the boy said he alerted in Kenmure Street. He was with a young boy on a bike who was wearing a local primary school uniform.\”

Ch Insp Knight added: “There will be extra officers in the area to provide public reassurance and I would ask that anyone who recognises the description of the man involved, or with information they believe may help our enquiry, to speak to them or contact police.”

via BBC News – Appeal after man tried to abduct 10-year-old boy in Glasgow.

West Yorkshire Police Appeal-Attempted Abductions Of Children By Asian In White Van

muslim rape jihad of british schoolgirls. islamic nonces abusing children. see the true scale of the epidemic on the muslim  grooming gang map on kafir crusaders blog

Police in West Yorkshire have appealed for help in finding a Muslim with a pierced lip who drives a white van. The dirty sexcase has unsuccessfully tried to abduct school girls as young as 7 and 8 on three occasions this week in the Halifax area. This animal will carry on attempting to abduct children until he either succeeds or is arrested. Lets hope its the latter of the two

Update – Appeal for Witnesses – Attempted Abductions, Calderdale

Thursday 3 October, 2013

Police investigating an alleged attempted abduction in Halifax have released CCTV of a white van they want to trace.

At 7.10pm on Tuesday 1 October a man approached two 13 year old girls who were walking along Pellon Lane. The man asked them to get into the van but did not make any physical attempt to make them do so.

A man officers want to speak to in connection with the incident is described as Asian, aged in his mid 20s and wearing a navy blue adidas beanie hat and a black tracksuit. He had stubble and a pierced lip.

Any witnesses or anyone who recognises the van or the description of the man officers want to speak to in connection with the incident are asked to contact police on 101.

View the CCTV footage below via YouTube

The video is dark, but this is the best quality we can achieve.

Wednesday 2 October, 2013

Police are appealing for witnesses after an attempted abduction of a seven-year-old girl in Mixenden on Tuesday 1 October.

The incident happened shortly before 6pm as the girl was approached by a man in a white van.

He took hold of the girl and told her she was going with him.

The victim managed to kick the man and ran away.

A man officers want to speak to in connection with the incident is described as Asian, aged in his 20s and wearing navy blue adidas beanie hat and black tracksuit with stubble and a pierced lip.

Officers are investigating a similar report of man approaching two 13 year old girls walking along Pellon Lane, Halifax, shortly before 7.30pm. The girls were approached by male of a similar description in a vehicle of a similar description. The man asked them to get in the van but did not make any physical attempt to make them do so.

Officers investigating both incidents are also aware of rumours circulating via social media about other allegations of attempted abductions in the Calderdale area.

They are currently investigating one incident that happened on 17 September on Edwards Road, Sowerby Bridge.

The victim, an 8 year old girl, was approached by a man in a dark coloured van who asked her: “Do you want to come into the back of my van?

The girl ran home, screaming.

Superintendent Martin Lister of Calderdale Police, said

“I am appealing directly to anyone who witnessed any of these incidents to contact police straight away.

“Obviously people are concerned about the seriousness of these incidents and local neighbourhood policing team officers are increasing patrols in the area to not only provide a visible and reassuring presence to the community but also to look for the person or people responsible.

“I would ask people to remain vigilant and alert but not to be alarmed as police and partners are dealing with these allegations. I would also ask that people help police and partners to investigate these incidents and any witnesses are asked to contact police on 101.”

via Update – Appeal for Witnesses – Attempted Abductions, Calderdale | West Yorkshire Police.

Muslim Sex Beast Dildhar Miah Carved His Name Into Girls’ Arms

Sadistic Muslim paedophile Dildhar Miah gets his sexual kicks from carving his nickname into the arms of his schoolgirl victims with a piece of glass. Doing so the predator is marking what he considers his property. Unfortunately for him we are not in some backward Islamic hell hole where child sex slaves are permitted. All he has achieved other than scarring his victims is lead the police right to his front door.

According to his blogger profile of Dildhar Miah, he  plans to design and build his own house one day. He now has plenty of  time to get cracking on with the design of it while he is locked up in his prison cell.

Sex beast carved his name into girls’ arms

AN Oldham man who carved his nickname on the arms of two young girls and sexually assaulted a third has been jailed.

Dildhar Miah (21), of Yasmin Gardens, West Hulme, was sentenced to six years imprisonment at Minshull Street Crown Court, Manchester, yesterday after admitting assaulting the two 14-year-olds and sexual activity with a child.

The assaults took place near Boundary Park in August last year when Miah carved part of his nickname into the arms of the two girls with a piece of glass.

He was also charged with an offence of child abduction after a 14-year-old girl was found at his home address in November that year.

He had previously been issued with a child-abduction notice stating that he was not allowed to communicate with her or allow her to stay at his home.

Following further disclosures by the third victim some weeks later, Miah was charged with three offences of committing sexual activity with a child between August and November, 2012, as well as child abduction with intent to commit a sexual offence. He pleaded guilty to all the charges.

Charlotte Rimmer, District Crown Prosecutor for CPS North-West said: “Dildhar Miah targeted his young, vulnerable victims and sought to use his influence as an older male to exploit them.

“Carving his nickname into the arms of two of the girls while they were intoxicated was just one way in which he tried to exercise his control over them.”

HT: Dildhar Miah – West Hulme | Database for UK and Eire paedophiles/child abusers.