Tag Archives: ARMED FORCES

Shakquel Hussain Wanted For Stealing ‘Help The Heroes’ Charity Money

Muslim Shakquel Hussain is a lowlife disrespectful thieving scumbag who is wanted by police for stealing money collected for the Help The Heroes charity. 

Shakquel Hussain is from Bamber Bridge on the outskirts of Preston. Police think he is hanging out in the Chorley / Preston areas of Lancashire. So If your out and about anywhere around there, keep your eyes peeled for this Islamic vermin who steals money destined for our ex  armed forces who were injured whilst keeping us safe. 

Police would like to speak to Shakquel Hussain following the theft of a Help the Heroes Charity box and till tray from atakeaway. Pic: Lancashire PoliceAPPEAL: Man wanted after theft of Help the Heroes charity tin Police would like to speak to Shakquel Hussain following the theft of a Help the Heroes Charity box and till tray from atakeaway. Pic: Lancashire Police DARIA NEKLESA Email 13:54Wednesday 26 April 2017

A 19-year-old man from Bamber Bridge is wanted by police following the theft of a Help the Heroes Charity box and till tray from a takeaway.

Officers from Chorley would like to find Shakquel Hussain, of Three Nooks, Bamber Bridge following the theft from Village Bite in Tunley Holme. The incident happened at around 1am on March 20 when the takeaway’s roller shutter was lifted and a pick axe used to smash a window. Once inside, a till tray containing £40 and a Help The Heroes charity box containing £50 were stolen, say police.

Police would now like to speak to Hussain in connection with the incident. He is described as Asian, 5ft 4in tall with black hair and brown eyes. It is believed he could be living in a tent in the Clayton Brook area. PSCO Ben Pilling, of Lancashire Police, said: “We are appealing for information leading to Hussain’s whereabouts. “If you have seen him, or know where he is, please contact us immediately.” Anyone with information can contact police on (01257) 246225 quoting crime reference SC1702139.

Read more at: http://www.chorley-guardian.co.uk/news/crime/appeal-man-wanted-after-theft-of-help-the-heroes-charity-tin-1-8513320

Attempted Abduction Of Serviceman Outside RAF Base By 2 Arabs Police Say Possibly Terrorism

Lets be honest it was only a matter of time before the jihad against the civilised infidels landed on our own doorsteps. The French had the Paris massacre and this weeks truck attack in Nice killing 85 innocents.  In the USA 49 killed in a Florida gay nightclub by an Islamist savage. Earlier this week in Germany they had a terror attack on a train by a fundamentalist Afghan knife-man. Now it seems its the UK’s turn for the brain-dead Islamofascists to bring their backwards savagery in the name of Allah to.

RAF Marham: Serviceman threatened with knife treated as abduction

Soldier on patrol at RAF MarhamImage copyrightPA
Image captionSoldiers are patrolling the exterior of RAF Marham following the abduction attempt

A serviceman who was threatened with a knife near an RAF base was the victim of an attempted abduction, police said.

Officers said he was approached by two men as he was out jogging near RAF Marham in Norfolk on Wednesday.

He was threatened with a knife and attempts were made to grab him but the victim, who was not in uniform, fought them off and escaped unharmed.

Norfolk Police said it was “unable to discount terrorism” as a motive.

Follow live updates on this story

The Ministry of Defence (MoD) confirmed RAF Marham is home to some of the Tornado bombers that have recently taken part in air strikes against so called Islamic State.

Det Supt Paul Durham said the serviceman was jogging along a fairly isolated route used regularly by base personnel when he was grabbed by a man from a parked, dark coloured people carrier.

He was wearing headphones and listening to music at the time so did not hear what the first attacker said to him, police said.

He managed to wrestle him to the ground before a second man, armed with the knife, tried to attack him.

The men then fled in the car.

The knife was described as a “military type” with a three inch handle and blade measuring about 2.5 – 3 inches long.

Media captionNorfolk Police are hunting two suspects over the attempted kidnap, Asst Ch Cons Nick Dean says

Det Supt Durham said the force were examining CCTV footage outside the base and that tracing the vehicle was “hugely important to the investigation”.

“We want to recover that vehicle and its occupants”, he said.

Police have issued descriptions of the two suspects involved.

One is described as between 20 and 30 years old, approximately 6ft (1.81m) tall, of athletic but stocky build, with dark hair, long on top, and a well-groomed beard. He was of Middle Eastern appearance with dark skin and wore dark casual clothing.

The other is said to be around the same age but younger than the first suspect and of a slimmer build, 5ft 10ins (1.78m) tall, and clean shaven with short dark hair. He was also of Middle Eastern appearance and wore a white t-shirt and dark shorts.

Det Supt Durham said they were keen to hear from anyone who may have seen the people carrier in the King’s Lynn area “but particularly towards Marham between midday and 6pm yesterday”.

He added: “The motivation for the attack remains unclear and whilst we are currently unable to discount terrorism, there are a number of other possible hypotheses.”

Media captionHeightened security at RAF Marham following the “attempted kidnap” of serviceman

A dedicated hotline for anyone who has information about the abduction has also been set up.

Detectives are urging members of the public to call 0800 056 0154 or 0207 158 0011 particularly if they saw a dark coloured people carrier in the King’s Lynn area yesterday afternoon.

Assistant Chief Constable Nick Dean said vigilance at RAF Marham and the wider community would be enhanced.

He added: “But in terms of the threat to national security, and particularly the military, there has been no change in terms of the security threat.”

The MoD said it was aware of the police operation but would not comment further.

The Burnthouse Drove and Ladywood Road area remains closed as police carry out patrols, house-to-house inquiries and more detailed searches.

Families arriving at base
Image captionPeople attended the base’s families day which went ahead despite the attempted abduction

The base is home to almost 10,000 people, including members of the RAF, Navy and Army, as well as the civil service and other staff.

A spokeswoman said an event for base friends and families went ahead as planned.

Three British Muslims ‘armed with flick-knives and knuckles dusters’ in custody over Cyprus murder of UK soldier the day before his deployment to Afghanistan

Three British Muslims held over the murder of  British soldier in Cyprus. Tooled up with knifes and knuckle dusters they stalked the group of British soldiers round the bars and clubs of Ayia Napa looking for a fight. This is looking ever more like a racist / hate crime against the soldiers who were due to go to Afghanistan by the gang of barbaric Muslim scumbags intent on violence.

Three British tourists ‘armed with flick-knives and knuckles dusters’ in custody over Cyprus murder of UK soldier the day before his deployment to Afghanistan

  • David Collins, 19, stabbed during fight ‘between four off-duty soldiers and three British holidaymakers’
  • Three tourists appeared in court but have not yet been formally charged
  • Mohammed Abdulkadir Osman, from London, is alleged to have knifed the teenage soldier in the chest with a switchblade
  • Fight broke out in a part of Ayia Napa that is off-limits to soldiers
  • Mr Collins served with the 2nd Battalion, Royal Regiment of Fusiliers

By PHIL VINTER

PUBLISHED: 13:14, 5 November 2012 | UPDATED: 16:13, 5 November 2012

A teenage gang of UK tourists armed with flick-knives and knuckle dusters stalked British soldiers around the night spots of Cyprus while high on drugs and looking for a fight, a court heard today.

Mohammed Abdulkadir Osman told police he was holding the blade that killed 19-year-old fusilier David Collins but claimed he was acting in self-defence.

Osman, 19, from London, confessed to buying 11 flick-knives and two brass knuckle dusters in the popular holiday resort of Ayia Napa. He also admitted possession of a quantity of high-strength cannabis.

MUSLIM MURDERER OF BRITISH SOLDIER IN CYPRUS The three suspects escorted into a court in the town of Paralimni in Cyprus
MUSLIM MURDERER OF BRITISH SOLDIER IN CYPRUS The three suspects escorted into a court in the town of Paralimni in Cyprus One of three suspects escorted into a court in the town of Paralimni
Covering up: British tourists Tukki Abbas Shah (left), a 17-year-old who cannot be named for legal reasons, and Mohammed Adulkadir Osman (right) are escorted into a court in the town of Paralimni in Cyprus today. They have been arrested in connection with the murder of UK soldier David Collins. The three MUSLIM suspects escorted into a court in the town of Paralimni in Cyprus

Covering up: British tourists Tukki Abbas Shah (left), a 17-year-old who cannot be named for legal reasons, and Mohammed Adulkadir Osman (right) are escorted into a court in the town of Paralimni in Cyprus today. They have been arrested in connection with the murder of UK soldier David Collins

And he admitted that he and friends Tukki Abbas Shah, 18, and a 17-year-old who cannot be named for legal reasons had had a previous altercation with off-duty soldier Private Collins and three of his comrades before the fatal fight in a nightclub in the early hours of Sunday morning.

But he maintained that Mr Collins, 19, from Manchester, had ‘jumped onto the blade’ which Osman had drawn in an attempt to ward off the soldier, who was enjoying a last night out before being sent to Afghanistan.

Mr Collins, from the 2nd Battalion, Royal Regiment of Fusiliers, was stationed at an Army base in the Dhekelia area of the island.

Tragic: Mr Collins was stabbed to death at an Ayia Napa nightclub in the early hours of Sunday morning. SOLDIER STABBED TO DEATH BY MUSLIM GANG ARMED WITH KNIFES LOOKING FOR TROUBLETragic: Mr Collins was stabbed to death at an Ayia Napa nightclub in the early hours of Sunday morning

A local police spokesman today said the three men appeared at Famagusta District Court where they were remanded in custody for eight days.

They have not been formally charged with the murder and will continue to be detained while detectives investigate the incident, he added.

The soldier’s family told the Manchester Evening News they were ‘devastated’ by his death. It is understood his father has already flown out to the Mediterranean island.

Mr Collins was off-duty with three other soldiers when they became involved in a brawl with the three holidaymakers in the early hours, it is claimed

One of the tourists stabbed the soldier with a knife, according to police spokesman Georgios Economou.

A spokesman for the Ministry of Defence said yesterday: ‘It is with great sadness that the MoD must confirm that a soldier from 2nd Battalion The Royal Regiment of Fusiliers has died in an incident in Cyprus.

‘An investigation is being conducted by Cyprus police and it would be inappropriate to comment any further. The family has been informed and our thoughts are with them.’

Mr Collins’ battalion was due to leave for Afghanistan on Saturday but the mission was delayed for 24 hours, according to reports.

He had left his base at Dhekelia, with three other off-duty soldiers from 2nd Battalion, Royal Regiment of Fusiliers, for a final night out after the delay.

But the infantryman was stabbed in the chest following a row at the popular Black & White Club, an area off-limits to British troops.

Mr Collins was given first aid but was pronounced dead on arrival at Famagusta General Hospital in nearby Paralimni.

MUSLIMS TARGET SOLDIERS Patrick Mercer MP, the former chairman of the House of Commons counter-terrorism committee, said: ‘The possibility that off-duty British soldiers have been targeted by fanatics is extremely worrying. I hope this does not prove to be  the case.’  Scene: The stabbing took place during a fight between four soldiers and three British tourists at this nightclubScene: The stabbing took place during a fight between four soldiers and three British tourists at this nightclub

A fanatical attack on off-duty British soldiers is one motive being considered.

Patrick Mercer MP, the former chairman of the House of Commons counter-terrorism committee, said: ‘The possibility that off-duty British soldiers have been targeted by fanatics is extremely worrying. I hope this does not prove to be  the case.’

One Cypriot TV station has speculated that the row which led to the stabbing was over race.

A knife was recovered at the scene and it has been sent to a forensic laboratory for tests.

Mr Collins’ family have been informed of his death, the Ministry of Defence said.

VIOLENT RACIST MUSLIM SCUM TARGETED SOLDIERS BECAUSE OF RACE graphic locates Ayia Napa, Cyprus, where a British soldier was stabbed to death

South Manchester MP John Leech said today: ‘I have known David’s family for many years. I phoned them this morning to offer my support in the upcoming days, and to offer my condolences.

‘I hope the people who did this are brought to justice quickly.’

A source close to the battalion described the soldiers’ anger that their comrade had been murdered and frustration at the delay that led him to be at the nightclub.

The source said: ‘The whole of the base is on lock-down. Feelings are running very high.

‘No one is allowed out because it is feared that his comrades would take matters into their own hands and track down the culprit. It’s absolutely tragic.

‘David was not drunk. He got into an argument with these three guys and when he walked away he got stabbed.

‘You have got to ask yourself, who goes to a nightclub with a knife in their pocket?

‘They are not supposed to go to Ayia Napa but it’s got to be wrong that he would have been safer in Afghanistan than in a nightclub in Cyprus.’

The ban on soldiers visiting Ayia Napia Square was imposed by military authorities on all army personnel and their relatives stationed on the island following the rape and murder of 23-year-old Danish tour guide Louise Jensen in 1994.

Three soldiers – Allan Ford, Justin Fowler and Geoffrey Pernell – were sentenced to life imprisonment but were freed on appeal in 2006 after serving 12 years.

The ban was partially lifted in 2009 allowing troops to visit the bar-filled square during daylight hours. British Military Police patrol the resort at night.

The 2nd Battalion, Royal Regiment of Fusiliers, are currently the ‘theatre reserve battalion’ for Afghanistan.

Killed while off-duty: Tributes have been paid to Mr Collins, second left, on Twitter and a Facebook page has been set up in his memoryKilled while off-duty: Tributes have been paid to Mr Collins, second left, on Twitter and a Facebook page has been set up in his memory

In Cyprus the battalion is based in Dhekelia, one of two bases Britain retained after the former colony was granted independence in 1960.

A Foreign and Commonwealth spokesman said: ‘We are aware of the arrest of three British nationals in Ayia Napa and we are providing consular assistance.’

Tributes have been paid to Mr Collins on Twitter while a Facebook page has been set up in his memory.

One Twitter user wrote: ‘Gutted to hear the death of an ex-army cadet and soldier, RIP David Collins, good memories from Camp 2010.’

Another added: ‘Rest In Peace David Collins, You Was A Perfect Solider, Sleep Tight!’

Connie Pierce, a British military spokeswoman, said the attack took place in an area of the Eastern Mediterranean island that British soldiers are told to avoid because of previous incidents.

After the rape and murder of Danish tour guide Louise Jensen by British servicemen in 1994, the centre of Ayia Napa was declared off limits to soldiers by military top brass on the island, which is a clubbing resort with a reputation for sex, drugs and violence.

About 3,000 British military personnel are stationed in Cyprus at bases retained after the former British colony gained independence in 1960.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2228090/David-Lee-Collins-stabbing-3-tourists-remanded-custody-murder-British-soldier.html#ixzz2BNGJzMSH
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook