The Islamic enclaves of East Lancashire is the latest area to be infected by the rape jihad cancer that is rapidly spreading throughout the UK. Where a Muslim grooming gang are currently on trial at Burnley Crown Court for the systematic rape and sexual exploitation of a school girl.
The victims ordeal lasted a number of years as the Muslim sexual predators passed her around and raped her at will. As a result of the abuse the female made several attempts to take her own life.
- Abbas Khan, 59, of Hubie Street, denies six rapes and 10 indecent assaults
- Ijaz Khan, 47, Casterton Avenue, both Burnley, denies one rape and eight indecent assaults
- Javid Raza, 59, of Crosshill Road, Blackburn, denies six indecent assaults.
- Amir Amin, 36, from Manchester, denies one count of rape
- Nadeem Arif, of St James Court, Blackburn, denies one rape.
- Mohammed Rafique, of Moss Avenue, Rochdale, denies rape and indecent assault.
- 1 Un-named Person deemed unfit through ill-health to stand trial
Reports of the ongoing Muslim grooming gang trial are currently confined to the local press with little mainstream media interest in exposing these vile Islamic rape jihadists.