WHO THE HELL DO ‘UNITE AGAINST FASCISM’ THINK THEY ARE DEMANDING WHO CAN OR CANNOT APPEAR ON TV???
Without a single poppy between them, far Left extremists from Unite Against Fascism gathered on Remembrance Sunday outside the BBC headquarters in London to protest about them interviewing French politician Marine Le Pen on the Andrew Marr show.
The small group of communists demanded that the BBC give no platform to Mrs LePen for what they deemed to be her “fascist” views. Demanding she is given no airtime and the BBC make a full public apology for inviting her on the show. For some reason they are under the impression they have some God given right to silence free speech and democracy where we are free to listen to all viewpoints instead of only those that UAF have deemed acceptable.
Race agitator Weyman Bennett, a leader of the Socialist Workers Party and its front group UAF claimed that Marine LePen was “like Adolf Hitler without the uniform”. Weyman Bennett is no stranger to demanding no platform for certain people. Often alleged to ring up event organisers demanding certain guest speakers are given ‘no platform’. Attempting to bully and intimidate them into removing the person they objected to speaking or cancel the event.
Ironically the UAF could do with looking closer to home when calling for no platform and falsely smearing people given the type of people they happily have shared the stage with at their own events. UAF are a front of the SWP who are notorious for hosting hate preachers and terrorists. Here Is a few of the despicable speakers they have promoted in the past and other extremist behaviour of their own :
- Woolwich killer Micheal Adebolajo incited Muslims and antifascists to riot when guest speaker at UAF protest, Harrow mosque
- Corrupt Lutfur Rahman, islamist ex mayor of Tower Hamlets a regular guest speaker
- Hate preacher Shakeel Begg , who inspired several British based jihadists speaking several events
- Terrorist Mozzam Begg numerous times and promoted his terrorist sympathising outfit CagePrisoners
- SWP covered up rape of 2 females by then UAF leader Martin Smith
- Attacked St Georges day marchers and police in Brighton