The order was made under the Contempt of Court Act when the men first appeared at Magistrates Court.
Judge Geoffrey Marson QC who heard four trials in the case at Leeds Crown Court and sentenced the men, agreed on Tuesday the restriction no longer needed to be in force after an application by the press. Addresses of defendants can normally be reported.
Sentences totalling over 175 years were imposed on the sexual offenders ending a four year investigation by police into the systematic abuse of the teenager when she was aged 13 to 15.
Those jailed were:
- Heder Ali, 36, of Amberley Court, Bradford;
- Haider Ali, 41, of Warley Street, Pellon, Halifax;
- Khalid Zaman, 38, Brooksbank Avenue, Bradford;
- Mohammed Ramzan, 35 of Lidgett Place, Bradford;
- Haaris Ahmed, 32, of Vaughan Street, Halifax;
- Tahir Mahmood, 43, of Redcar Street, Halifax;
- Tauqeer Butt, 31 of Moines Close, Halifax;
- Talib Saddiq, 31, of Cannon Street, King Cross, Halifax.
- Azeem Subhani, 25 of Back Victor Terrace, Pellon, Halifax;
- Amaar Ali Ditta, 27, of Rose Terrace, Halifax;
- Mohammed Ali Ahmed, 43, of Boston Street, Halifax;
- Sikander Malik, 31, of Autumn Street, Halifax;
- Sikander Ishaq, 31 of Ripon Street, Halifax;
- Aesan Pervez, 27, Akeds Road, Halifax;
- Mansoor Akhtar, 25 of Blackmoorfoot Road, Crosland Moor, Huddersfield;
- Furquan Ghafar, 31 of Melbourne Street, Derby
- Aftab Hussain, 37, of St Augustines Terrace, Halifax.
Another defendant Fasil Mahmood, 37, of Grosvenor Terrace, Pellon, Halifax, was convicted only of supplying the girl with cannabis.