Once again Rochdale, Greater Manchesters Muslim enclave is making the news headlines for all the wrong reasons. It was the trial of a gang of Muslim paedophiles from the town which brought the Muslim grooming gang epidemic to the nations attention back in 2012. Fours years on it is for that very same reason once again Rochdale is in the news as another bunch of Islamic paedo filth are jailed.
This is now the fourth grooming gang from Rochdale to be banged up for sexually exploiting young vulnerable white schoolgirls. The number of Muslim offenders just shows how deep the rape jihad cancer goes in Rochdales Muslim community.
For each jailed Muslim grooming gang member jailed there is most likely a minimum of 3 others that have been involved yet so far haven’t been brought to justice, and double that who were fully aware of the paedophiles activities. Yet stood back in silence and did nothing about it.
Ten jailed for more than 125 years for sex offences against eight victims
Ten men who committed sexual offences against a total of eight victims in Rochdale over a period of five years have been jailed for more than 125 years.
The girl made a complaint to police shortly after widespread media coverage of the 2012 convictions at Liverpool Crown Court of a number of Asian defendants for grooming white girls for sex in the town.
Seven other complainants, who were aged 13 to 22 at the time, also came forward to testify which secured convictions against a number of the defendants.
Rochdale sex trial: Nine men to be sentenced
Nine men are to be sentenced for committing sexual offences against a teenage girl in Rochdale
Nine men are to be sentenced for committing sexual offences against a teenage girl in Rochdale Credit: PA
Nine men, including a man from Ilkeston in Derbyshire, are to be sentenced for committing sexual offences against a teenage girl in Rochdale.
The complainant walked into a police station shortly after widespread media coverage of the 2012 convictions at Liverpool Crown Court of nine Asian defendants for grooming white girls for sex in the town.
She told officers that from the age of 14 she had been repeatedly sexually groomed by a large number of men.
The victim was said to be an “extremely vulnerable young woman” who had endured “a very difficult home life”.
List of defendants:
- David Law, 46, of Colmanhay Road, Ilkeston, Derbyshire, was convicted of conspiracy to rape.
- Choudry Ikhalaq Hussein, 38, of Mayfield Terrace, Rochdale, was convicted in his absence of rape, sexual activity with a child and conspiracy to rape. Hussain is believed to be outside the United Kingdom after he absconded while on bail.
- Rehan Ali, 27, of Cleethorpes Avenue, Blackley, and Kutab Miah, 35, of Ramsey Street, Rochdale, were both found guilty of rape and sexual activity with child.
- Abid Khan, 38, of Whitney Road, Liverpool, and Mohammed Zahid, 54, of Croxton Avenue, Rochdale, were found guilty of sexual activity with a child.
- Afraz Ahmed, 33, of Oswald Street, Rochdale, was found guilty of various sexual offences, including rape, conspiracy to rape and sexual activity with a child, in relation to five underage victims.
- Mohammed Dauood, 38, of Leyland Road, Burnley, was convicted of offences in relation to two victims including rape, sexual activity with a child and sexual assault.
Another defendant, who cannot be named for legal reasons, was convicted of rape and attempting to abduct a child in relation to three victims.
- A tenth defendant, Mahfuz Rahman, 29, of HMP Garth, pleaded guilty at an earlier hearing to three counts of sexual activity with a child. He was jailed for five-and-a-half years last September.
The majority of the offences took place between 2004 and 2008, with the victims aged from 13 to 23 at the time.
Sentencing is listed for a two-day hearing.
Last updated Thu 7 Apr 2016