Muslim sex offenders certainly seem to have some kind of unnatural fetish to committing sex crimes on public transport. There are countless instances of sex attacks on buses, trains, underground trains and taxis within Kafir Crusaders site alone. Pervert Javed Montakhab featured here is just one of many Muslim sex pests to have this strange fetish of molesting innocent people on the travel networks. He has a whole load of past convictions for it. Obviously he hasn’t learnt his lesson so maybe this time they should lock him up and lose the key.
A convicted sex offender is on trial accused of sexually assaulting an 18-year-old woman on a packed bus.
The victim of the sex attack froze in terror during her ordeal which lasted 30 to 45 minutes, a jury heard today.
Javed Montakhab in the dock at Teesside Crown Court, has a string of previous convictions for groping young women on buses.
But the 64-year-old denies being the man who touched the teenager on the afternoon of November 27 last year.
Prosecutor Shaun Dodds said the 18-year-old passenger was “terrified” when her assailant started touching and stroking her leg.
She was on the bus when a white-haired bearded man with a laptop bag got on at Middlesbrough bus station.
She said in her statement: “He plonked himself next to me like he was practically on top of me. He was really close.
“As the bus pulled away I felt the male touching my leg.
“He began stroking my leg with the back of his hand, then with the palm of his hand.
“He didn’t look at me. He didn’t speak. I got cramp as I was sat in such a funny position in order to try to move away from him.
“I didn’t want to say anything. I didn’t want to make a scene as the bus was packed with people.
“I was scared. I’m not a confrontational sort of person.
“I would not have had the guts to confront the male.”
The court heard the woman texted a friend during the journey, saying: “I keep moving and pushing him but he’s not stopping.
“I can’t stop shaking. I’m almost in tears.”
Mr Dodds added: “Eventually she froze, say the prosecution.
“This continues for a long period of time, the thick end of half an hour as the bus goes to various locations.”
The attacker got off the bus in the Norton area, leaving the young woman “traumatised”.
She texted and told her mother what happened to her and the police were called immediately.
A picture of the attacker was circulated in Cleveland Police.
The man was identified as Montakhab by Detective Constable Richard Walton, who monitored him in the sex offender management unit.
He said he saw the image and immediately recognised it as Montakhab, whom he had visited six days earlier.
“He was virtually wearing the same clothes and everything,” the officer told jurors. “It was him.”
Shown the CCTV footage from the bus in court, the officer said he had no doubt it was Montakhab.
The jury heard of Montakhab’s seven similar previous convictions from the Manchester area.
He was on the sex offenders’ register indefinitely.
Montakhab sexually assaulted a 28-year-old woman on a bus in 2002, and five sexual assaults on females aged 17 to 19 on buses in 2004.
He was jailed for two-and-a-half years at Manchester Crown Court in 2011 for sexually assaulting a 20-year-old woman on a bus.
The court heard he touched her then, after she rang her mother, told her: “I’m sorry. I got a bit physical there.”
The Iranian later moved to Teesside after he was granted bail by an immigration court, jurors were told.
Mr Dodds said: “The defendant has a propensity to behave in this way because of the previous convictions he has for doing exactly the same thing.”
He told how police went to a home on Yarm Road, Stockton, where they saw Montakhab crawling around, getting into a bed and pretending to be asleep.
In interview he said he was not the person on the bus.
He said he got on a different bus and talked to a girl but did not come into Middlesbrough and was nowhere near the area of the attack.
The Crown says he was on another bus minutes before the assault – and he used his bus pass so much it was being declined.
“It’s accepted there was a sexual assault,” added Mr Dodds.
He said the simple issue in the case was whether the jury could be sure that Montakhab was the man on the bus.
Under cross-examination by Conor Quinn, Det Con Walton denied that he heard about the incident and description and thought “it must be him”.
He replied: “No, the picture, the still is Mr Montakhab.”
Montakhab, of Cobden Street, Thornaby, denies sexual assault.