This is the man police want to speak to after a bus passenger exposed himself on the top deck of the 192 service.
Officers have released the image after two reports of a man committing a lewd act on the service to and from Longsight in Manchester.
In the first incident a man boarded the 192 at Stockport Road around 10.50pm on Friday, January 30.
He went up to the top deck and began speaking to two women.
He first asked if they would take a photo of him and then if he could take a photo of them.
Minutes later, he committed a lewd act before getting off at Piccadilly Gardens.
At around 11.25pm the same night, a man caught the return 192 service back to Longsight.
He walked past a female passenger and touched her leg before sitting behind her.
He then moved seats so she could see him and again committed a lewd act before getting off the bus at Stockport Road.
Detective Constable Dan Smith said: “The bus is very busy at this time of night and we believe there would have been a number of people on it.
“I would ask anyone who may have witnessed what happened to call us.
“We are also keen to hear from anyone who recognises the man in the still to come forward.
“I would make a direct appeal to the man himself to contact us and eliminate you from our enquiries.”
- Teen Girl Sexually Assaulted On Bus In Salford By ‘Asian’ With Warts On His Face
- E-fit Of ‘Asian’ Wanted For Sexual Assault On Bus In Gravesend
- Video: Muslim Thugs Firebomb Paris Bus Shouting Allah Akbar
- Muslim Pervert Who Performed Sex Act On Bus Fails To Show Up At Court
- Police Appeal After Schoolgirl Sexually Assaulted On Bus By ‘Asian’ Pervert
- Heres Another Bus Sex Attack Commited By A Brazen Muslim Pervert
- Convicted Sex Offender Javed Montakhab Denies Sex Attack On North East Bus
- Police Appeal For Pervert Who Sexually Assaulted Girl, 13, On Bromley Bus