A woman in her twenties has been sexually assaulted in Middlesbrough.
She was attacked in Ayresome Park Gardens, off Linthorpe Road, at 2am on Saturday 27th December.
The suspect is described as an Asian man in his mid-30s to 40 years old, wearing a black jacket, white trousers and white trainers.
Anyone with information is asked to contact the police.
- Muslim Taxi Driver From Oldham Jailed For Sex Attack On Schoolgirl : Council Knew Of Previous Conviction
- Dewsbury Rape Jihad: Woman Sexually Assaulted While Pushing Pram
- York Rape Jihad: Police Hunt ‘Asian’ Sex Pest After 2 Sexual Assaults In 3 Days
- 16 More Grooming Gang Members Busted In West Yorkshire
- East London Taxi Driver Jailed For Raping Women Who Fell Asleep In His Cab
- Male Masseur Mohamed El Alfy Jailed For Sexual Assaults On Female Customers
- Birmingham Taxi Driver Jhamil Hussan Jailed For Raping Female Passenger
- Muslim Immigrant Released On Bail For Rape Went On To Abuse 2 Schoolgirls
- Bradford Rape Jihad: Nonce Ibrahim Hussain Snatched Girl Aged 12 From Park And Repeatedly Raped Her
- Paedo Majid Mohammed From Staffordshire Charged With Child Sexual Exploitation