A woman in her twenties has been sexually assaulted in Middlesbrough.
She was attacked in Ayresome Park Gardens, off Linthorpe Road, at 2am on Saturday 27th December.
The suspect is described as an Asian man in his mid-30s to 40 years old, wearing a black jacket, white trousers and white trainers.
Anyone with information is asked to contact the police.
- Peterborough Rape Jihad : Woman Sexually Assaulted At Knifepoint
- Manchester Rapist Samaun Shah Jailed For 8 Years For Car Park Sex Attack
- Police Seek 2 Males Who Attacked 18 Year Old Female In Yorkshire
- Woman Sexually Assaulted In Nottingham By ‘Asian’ Carrying Bag Of Tennis Racquets
- Farhad Mostafa From Nottingham Jailed For Raping Lesbian Who Mistook His Car For A Taxi
- Police Warn That Over 1000 Children At Risk Of Grooming In West Midlands With 70 Active CSE Investigations
- Zulfiqar Asif From Lancashire Jailed For Drugging And Raping Woman
- Sheffield Rape Jihad: Female Sexually Assaulted On Way To Work During Daytime
- Manchester Rape Jihad: Female Leaving Pub In Gorton Raped By ‘Asian’ Attacker
- Newcastle Rape Jihad :Another Muslim Grooming Gang On Trial From Operation Sanctuary Investigation