A woman in her twenties has been sexually assaulted in Middlesbrough.
She was attacked in Ayresome Park Gardens, off Linthorpe Road, at 2am on Saturday 27th December.
The suspect is described as an Asian man in his mid-30s to 40 years old, wearing a black jacket, white trousers and white trainers.
Anyone with information is asked to contact the police.
- Blackburn Rape Jihad: 13 Year Old Girl Sexually Assaulted In The Street
- More Muslim Groomers From Rotherham In Court
- Oxford Rape Jihad: Woman Raped After Leaving Atik Nightclub
- 3 Muslim Grooming Gang Nonces Jailed At Reading Crown Court
- Blackburn Rape Jihad: Schoolgirl Attacked On Canal Path
- Justice For Chelsey Demo – May 13th – Sunderland : Victim Of Muslim Gang Rape Failed By Police
- Video: Tommy Robinson Confronts Oxford Muslim Grooming Gang And Supporters
- Video: Tommy Robinson Confronts Huddersfield Muslim Grooming Gang
- Windsor Rape Jihad: Female Dragged Into Woods And Raped
- 56 Year Old Woman Sexually Assaulted In A Blackburn Park