A woman in her twenties has been sexually assaulted in Middlesbrough.
She was attacked in Ayresome Park Gardens, off Linthorpe Road, at 2am on Saturday 27th December.
The suspect is described as an Asian man in his mid-30s to 40 years old, wearing a black jacket, white trousers and white trainers.
Anyone with information is asked to contact the police.
- Video: Tommy Robinson Confronts Huddersfield Muslim Grooming Gang
- Windsor Rape Jihad: Female Dragged Into Woods And Raped
- 56 Year Old Woman Sexually Assaulted In A Blackburn Park
- 3 Muslims Remanded In Devon On Rape Kidnap And Stabbing Charges
- Somalian Asylum Seeker Raped 2 Disabled Men And Killed Woman Who Disturbed Him
- 7 Muslim Groomers Charged In Oxford
- Muslim Grooming Gang From East Lancashire On Trial
- Huge Grooming Gang Busted In Yorkshire
- Hertfordshire Police Issue Grooming Warning About Asian Named ‘Mo’
- Teenage Girl Sexually Assaulted At Bolton Bus Station By ‘Asian’ Male