Police are hunting a predatory paedophile who sexually assaulted a child in Aberdeen on Tuesday morning. The north coast of Scotland is not the first place to spring to mind when you think of places that have had Muslim enrichment. It just shows that nowhere is safe from the rape jihad.
Man hunted after 12-year-old girl indecently assaulted in street
Police are hunting a man who indecently assaulted a 12-year-old girl in Aberdeen.
The child was attacked in the Princes Street area of the city, near Park Place, at around 8.45am on Tuesday.
Police are understood to be following a positive line of inquiry over the assault.
The man was described as of “Indian appearance”, with short black hair and brown eyes. He is thought to be between 30 and 40 years old.
He was wearing navy blue jeans, a red hooded top and a black rain jacket at the time of the attack.
A Police Scotland spokeswoman said: “The young girl, although uninjured, was left extremely distressed by the incident and we ask that anyone with information come forward.
“Police are liaising with nearby schools to ensure parents are aware and have extra patrols in the area to provide reassurance to the community.
“Anyone with information relating to this incident should contact Police Scotland on 101or Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111 if you wish to remain anonymous.”
- Two ‘Asian’ Weirdos Pester Four Women In A Dumbarton Park
- York Rape Jihad: Police Hunt ‘Asian’ Sex Pest After 2 Sexual Assaults In 3 Days
- 16 More Grooming Gang Members Busted In West Yorkshire
- East London Taxi Driver Jailed For Raping Women Who Fell Asleep In His Cab
- Male Masseur Mohamed El Alfy Jailed For Sexual Assaults On Female Customers
- Birmingham Taxi Driver Jhamil Hussan Jailed For Raping Female Passenger
- Muslim Immigrant Released On Bail For Rape Went On To Abuse 2 Schoolgirls
- Bradford Rape Jihad: Nonce Ibrahim Hussain Snatched Girl Aged 12 From Park And Repeatedly Raped Her