Police are hunting a predatory paedophile who sexually assaulted a child in Aberdeen on Tuesday morning. The north coast of Scotland is not the first place to spring to mind when you think of places that have had Muslim enrichment. It just shows that nowhere is safe from the rape jihad.
Man hunted after 12-year-old girl indecently assaulted in street
Police are hunting a man who indecently assaulted a 12-year-old girl in Aberdeen.
The child was attacked in the Princes Street area of the city, near Park Place, at around 8.45am on Tuesday.
Police are understood to be following a positive line of inquiry over the assault.
The man was described as of “Indian appearance”, with short black hair and brown eyes. He is thought to be between 30 and 40 years old.
He was wearing navy blue jeans, a red hooded top and a black rain jacket at the time of the attack.
A Police Scotland spokeswoman said: “The young girl, although uninjured, was left extremely distressed by the incident and we ask that anyone with information come forward.
“Police are liaising with nearby schools to ensure parents are aware and have extra patrols in the area to provide reassurance to the community.
“Anyone with information relating to this incident should contact Police Scotland on 101or Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111 if you wish to remain anonymous.”
- Hertfordshire Police Issue Grooming Warning About Asian Named ‘Mo’
- Teenage Girl Sexually Assaulted At Bolton Bus Station By ‘Asian’ Male
- Five Muslim Grooming Gang Members From Rochdale Jailed After Hush Hush Trial
- Police Hunt Bradford Sex Attacker Who Attacked Teenager
- Police Hunt ‘Asian’ Paedo Who Sexually Assaulted 12 Year Old Boy
- Liverpool Taxi Driver Khaldon Mohammed Accused Of Raping Male Passenger
- Mobarak Mohammed Charged With Canterbury Sex Attacks
- Female Sexually Assault By Taxi Driver After NYE Night Out