A BUS passenger is believed to have assaulted a teenage girl during a journey from High Wycombe at the weekend.
The man, reportedly in his forties, sat next to two teenage girls at the back of the bus and then touched one of them on her leg and on her hair.
Police are now seeking witnesses following the incident between 5.20pm and 5.50pm on Saturday, November 22.
The two girls aged 13 and 14 boarded the bus towards Amersham at High Wycombe bus station.
Following the incident the two girls moved seats to get away from him and they were not injured.
The man is described as Asian, aged in his forties, medium build, and was wearing dark clothing.
Anyone with information should contact police on 101. Alternatively, you can contact Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111 or online at http://www.crimestoppers-uk.org
- Hertfordshire Police Issue Grooming Warning About Asian Named ‘Mo’
- Teenage Girl Sexually Assaulted At Bolton Bus Station By ‘Asian’ Male
- Five Muslim Grooming Gang Members From Rochdale Jailed After Hush Hush Trial
- Police Hunt Bradford Sex Attacker Who Attacked Teenager
- Police Hunt ‘Asian’ Paedo Who Sexually Assaulted 12 Year Old Boy
- Liverpool Taxi Driver Khaldon Mohammed Accused Of Raping Male Passenger
- Mobarak Mohammed Charged With Canterbury Sex Attacks
- Female Sexually Assault By Taxi Driver After NYE Night Out