Detectives have issued this e-fit of a pervert who sexually assaulted an 11-year-old girl in the street.
At around 5.45pm on Tuesday, October 28, a man approached her from behind and sexually assaulted her, before running away towards Crowcroft Park.
The youngster has worked with Greater Manchester Police’s forensic imaging specialists who have now created an e-fit image of the offender.
The man is described as Asian, about 30-years-old, between 5ft 6in and 5ft 7in and skinny.
He has dark hair and short stubble and was wearing a black fleece and black trousers at the time of the attack.
Det Insp Adrian Gallagher, of GMP’s South Manchester division, said: “Thankfully, the child was not hurt, but she is understandably distressed and we are determined to find this man.
“We are hopeful that someone will recognise the man in the e-fit and I would urge you to contact police immediately if you do.
“I would also encourage parents to talk to their children about not talking to strangers and I want to stress to kids that if they approached in this manner to walk away and tell an adult.”
Anyone with information is asked to call police on 101, or Crimestoppers, anonymously, on 0800 555 111.
- Video: 8 Islamothugs Savagely Pack Attack White Teenager In Manchester
- Boy Sexually Abused In Birmingham After Being Lured Into Van By ‘Asian’ Nonce
- Teen Girl Sexually Assaulted On Bus In Salford By ‘Asian’ With Warts On His Face
- Gay PE Teacher Shakeel Ahmed ‘Sexually Abused Former Pupil ‘ As Practice For Future Wife
- Religious Teacher From Cardiff Mosque Charged With Kiddie Fiddling
- Manchester Gay RapeJihad: Male Raped And Robbed By ‘Asian’ With Poor English
- Pervert Birmingham Imam Guilty Of Child Sex Charges
- Muslim Imam Jailed For Raping Boy In UK Mosque