Day after day they just keep on happening. Yet another random attack on a lone female. This time in Reading during the evening rush hour, the female victim simply sat in a bus shelter waiting for a bus to come. No where is safe!!!
Woman assaulted in Reading town centre
A woman in her 20s was assaulted while waiting for a bus in the town centre.
At around 5.10pm yesterday the woman was standing at a bus stop in Cheapside when a car stopped nearby.
A man got out of the car, spoke with the woman, then grabbed her wrist.
The woman managed to get away and was not hurt in the incident.
The man was described as Asian, in his 20s or early 30s, around 5ft 7in, of slim build with dark wavy hair and a thin beard around his jaw line. He was wearing dark jeans, a dark grey top and trainers.
He was driving a small dark blue four-door hatchback.
Anyone who witnessed the incident or with information that may assist the investigation, should contact police on 101 quoting reference number 43140229516.
- Teen Girl Sexually Assaulted On Bus In Salford By ‘Asian’ With Warts On His Face
- E-fit Of ‘Asian’ Wanted For Sexual Assault On Bus In Gravesend
- Video: Muslim Thugs Firebomb Paris Bus Shouting Allah Akbar
- Muslim Pervert Who Performed Sex Act On Bus Fails To Show Up At Court
- Police Appeal After Schoolgirl Sexually Assaulted On Bus By ‘Asian’ Pervert
- Heres Another Bus Sex Attack Commited By A Brazen Muslim Pervert
- Convicted Sex Offender Javed Montakhab Denies Sex Attack On North East Bus
- Police Appeal For Pervert Who Sexually Assaulted Girl, 13, On Bromley Bus