Police believe a missing sex offender may be in Blackburn or Manchester.
Tahir Shah, 43, was convicted of rape at Carlisle Crown Court in January 2004 and sentenced to five years imprisonment.
He was also made subject to a Sexual Offences Prevention Order.
Shah was released from prison in September this year after being convicted of possession of an offensive weapon and is wanted for a breach of his licence by failing to notify police of his current address.
Shah is described as Asian, 5ft 8ins tall and of a stocky build.
He has tattoo dots on the knuckles of his left hand, a cannabis leaf tattoo on his left hand and the word ‘TAZ’ tattooed on his right forearm.
Officers believe he has links to both Blackburn and Longsight in Manchester.
Anyone with information should contact police on 101 or Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111.
- Manchester Jewish Community Supporting Tommy Robinson Election Campaign #votetommy
- Manchester Rapist Samaun Shah Jailed For 8 Years For Car Park Sex Attack
- Zulfiqar Asif From Lancashire Jailed For Drugging And Raping Woman
- Manchester Rape Jihad: Female Leaving Pub In Gorton Raped By ‘Asian’ Attacker
- Muslim Nonce From Blackburn Only Gets Suspended Sentence After Going To Meet Girl Aged 12 For Sex
- Blackburn Rape Jihad: 13 Year Old Girl Sexually Assaulted In The Street
- Black Guy Destroys Stupid UAF /Antifa Idiots At Manchester Anti Terror Rally
- Manchester 11-06-2017 : Unite Against Terrorism Event