Police believe a missing sex offender may be in Blackburn or Manchester.
Tahir Shah, 43, was convicted of rape at Carlisle Crown Court in January 2004 and sentenced to five years imprisonment.
He was also made subject to a Sexual Offences Prevention Order.
Shah was released from prison in September this year after being convicted of possession of an offensive weapon and is wanted for a breach of his licence by failing to notify police of his current address.
Shah is described as Asian, 5ft 8ins tall and of a stocky build.
He has tattoo dots on the knuckles of his left hand, a cannabis leaf tattoo on his left hand and the word ‘TAZ’ tattooed on his right forearm.
Officers believe he has links to both Blackburn and Longsight in Manchester.
Anyone with information should contact police on 101 or Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111.
- Blackburn Rape Jihad: 13 Year Old Girl Sexually Assaulted In The Street
- Black Guy Destroys Stupid UAF /Antifa Idiots At Manchester Anti Terror Rally
- Manchester 11-06-2017 : Unite Against Terrorism Event
- Manchester Bomb Attack 2017: Shut Down Extremist Didsbury Mosque Now
- Blackburn Rape Jihad: Schoolgirl Attacked On Canal Path
- 56 Year Old Woman Sexually Assaulted In A Blackburn Park
- Muslim Grooming Gang From East Lancashire On Trial
- Video: 8 Islamothugs Savagely Pack Attack White Teenager In Manchester