A man has been charged with assaulting one woman and sexually assaulting two others.
On 15 October 2014, police were made aware that a woman, 27, had been admitted to the Royal Oldham Hospital.
An investigation was launched to investigate how the woman, who remains in a stable condition in hospital, came to be injured.
Iqbal Ali (04/09/1981), of Broadway, Chadderton, has been charged with causing grievous bodily harm with intent.
As part of the investigation, detectives spoke with a number of other people and Ali has been charged with two counts of rape and assault occasioning actual bodily harm against a second woman and two counts of indecently assaulting a woman over 16 and assault occasioning actual bodily harm against a third.
The offences against the three women are unconnected.
Detective Inspector Andy Naismith, said: “Last week a young woman was admitted to the Royal Oldham Hospital with very serious injuries.
“Since that time we have had a team of detectives working to establish the full circumstances surrounding how she came to be injured.
“As part of our investigation into this incident we have charged Iqbal Ali with very serious offences against three different and unconnected women.
“Our investigations are very much continuing and I would urge anyone else who might have information relevant to these or other matters to call us.”
Anyone with information is asked to call police on 0161 856 9283.
- Peterborough Rape Jihad : Woman Sexually Assaulted At Knifepoint
- Manchester Rapist Samaun Shah Jailed For 8 Years For Car Park Sex Attack
- Police Seek 2 Males Who Attacked 18 Year Old Female In Yorkshire
- Woman Sexually Assaulted In Nottingham By ‘Asian’ Carrying Bag Of Tennis Racquets
- Farhad Mostafa From Nottingham Jailed For Raping Lesbian Who Mistook His Car For A Taxi
- Police Warn That Over 1000 Children At Risk Of Grooming In West Midlands With 70 Active CSE Investigations
- Zulfiqar Asif From Lancashire Jailed For Drugging And Raping Woman
- Sheffield Rape Jihad: Female Sexually Assaulted On Way To Work During Daytime