A man has been charged with assaulting one woman and sexually assaulting two others.
On 15 October 2014, police were made aware that a woman, 27, had been admitted to the Royal Oldham Hospital.
An investigation was launched to investigate how the woman, who remains in a stable condition in hospital, came to be injured.
Iqbal Ali (04/09/1981), of Broadway, Chadderton, has been charged with causing grievous bodily harm with intent.
As part of the investigation, detectives spoke with a number of other people and Ali has been charged with two counts of rape and assault occasioning actual bodily harm against a second woman and two counts of indecently assaulting a woman over 16 and assault occasioning actual bodily harm against a third.
The offences against the three women are unconnected.
Detective Inspector Andy Naismith, said: “Last week a young woman was admitted to the Royal Oldham Hospital with very serious injuries.
“Since that time we have had a team of detectives working to establish the full circumstances surrounding how she came to be injured.
“As part of our investigation into this incident we have charged Iqbal Ali with very serious offences against three different and unconnected women.
“Our investigations are very much continuing and I would urge anyone else who might have information relevant to these or other matters to call us.”
Anyone with information is asked to call police on 0161 856 9283.
- Blackburn Rape Jihad: Schoolgirl Attacked On Canal Path
- Justice For Chelsey Demo – May 13th – Sunderland : Victim Of Muslim Gang Rape Failed By Police
- Video: Tommy Robinson Confronts Oxford Muslim Grooming Gang And Supporters
- Video: Tommy Robinson Confronts Huddersfield Muslim Grooming Gang
- Windsor Rape Jihad: Female Dragged Into Woods And Raped
- 56 Year Old Woman Sexually Assaulted In A Blackburn Park
- 3 Muslims Remanded In Devon On Rape Kidnap And Stabbing Charges
- Somalian Asylum Seeker Raped 2 Disabled Men And Killed Woman Who Disturbed Him