What a refreshing change this video is. A Muslim who has the sense to realise the koran is flawed and civil law not sharia is needed in Iraq.
Former Iraqi MP Ayad Jamal Al-Din: A Civil State Is the Only Solution to Combat ISIS
In a recent TV interview, former Iraqi MP Ayad Jamal Al-Din called for the establishment of a civil state in Iraq based on man-made law and equality, rather than on Islamic jurisprudence, as the only way to combat ISIS. He further said that there were thousands of mosques in the U.S. and worldwide that incited and prepared people to join ISIS. “Islam has been politicized and is used as a sword,” he said in the Al-Iraqiya TV interview, which aired on October 17.
- Sayful Islam And 4 Other Members Of Anjem Choudarys Crew Guilty Of Terror Offences
- Birmingham Based ‘Religion Of Peace’ Members Charged With Terrorism Offences
- Muslim Couple From South London In Court For ISIS Fundraising
- 2 Wannabe Jihadists In Court For Plotting Attack On Soldiers In The UK
- Communist Corbyn And His Support For ISIS Fundraiser Who Stole OAPs Life Savings
- Rochdale Councillor’s Son Is Wannabe Jihadist
- Jihad John’s Parents Should Be Prosecuted After Admitting Knowing Killers Identity Since First Execution
- Media Finally Realise Muslim Group CAGE Are Dodgy Terrorist Supporters