Rape jihad over the weekend in the historic city of York. The 17 year old victim was attacked close to a pub on the banks of the River Ouse. Surely there must be cctv cameras somewhere nearby that recorded the sex fiend
Serious sexual assault on teenage girl near York pub
A 17-year-old girl has been sexually assaulted near the River Ouse in York.
Police described the attack, close to the Lowther pub at about 22:30 BST on Saturday, as “serious”.
A cordon has been set up in the area and police are carrying out forensic work, searches and house-to-house inquiries.
The suspect is described as Asian, aged between 20 and 30, around 5ft 10in tall, of slim build with short, black hair.
He was wearing a dark hoodie or jumper, dark trousers, a white T-shirt and spoke with a local accent, North Yorkshire Police said.
- Huge Grooming Gang Busted In Yorkshire
- Police Hunt Bradford Sex Attacker Who Attacked Teenager
- First Muslim Grooming Gang Trial Of 2017: 5 Rotherham Nonces In The Dock
- Another Grooming Gang Busted : 5 Arrested In Rotherham
- Police In Bradford Release E-Fit Of ‘Asian’ Wanted For Daytime Attack Of Teenage Girl
- Rotherham Muslim Grooming Gang: 8 Islamic Nonces Guilty Of Abusing British Schoolgirls
- Dewsbury Child Sex Gang : 4 Muslim Paedos Jailed
- Muslim Grooming Gang From Rotherham On Trial : Media Silence