Rape jihad over the weekend in the historic city of York. The 17 year old victim was attacked close to a pub on the banks of the River Ouse. Surely there must be cctv cameras somewhere nearby that recorded the sex fiend
Serious sexual assault on teenage girl near York pub
A 17-year-old girl has been sexually assaulted near the River Ouse in York.
Police described the attack, close to the Lowther pub at about 22:30 BST on Saturday, as “serious”.
A cordon has been set up in the area and police are carrying out forensic work, searches and house-to-house inquiries.
The suspect is described as Asian, aged between 20 and 30, around 5ft 10in tall, of slim build with short, black hair.
He was wearing a dark hoodie or jumper, dark trousers, a white T-shirt and spoke with a local accent, North Yorkshire Police said.
- Sheffield Rape Jihad: Female Sexually Assaulted On Way To Work During Daytime
- Dewsbury Rape Jihad: Woman Sexually Assaulted While Pushing Pram
- Bradford Rape Jihad: Nonce Ibrahim Hussain Snatched Girl Aged 12 From Park And Repeatedly Raped Her
- More Muslim Groomers From Rotherham In Court
- Video: Tommy Robinson Confronts Huddersfield Muslim Grooming Gang
- Police Hunt Islamoflasher Who Exposed Himself In Shipley Park
- Huddersfield Rape Jihad: Activists Protest As 29 Nonces Appear In Court
- Huge Grooming Gang Busted In Yorkshire