PUBLISHED: September 15, 2014 5:10 pm LAST UPDATED: September 15, 2014 5:11 pm
Police want to speak to this man in connection with a sex attack on a Walsall bus.
She was travelling on the X51 service from Birmingham to Walsall. After being challenged the man fled from the bus in Perry Barr.
He is described as a fairly dark skinned Asian man in his mid 40s, of average build and around 5ft ins tall with white facial stubble and a scruffy appearance.
He was wearing a baseball cap and carrying a rucksack with a Union Jack on it and he spoke with poor English.
Det Sgt Emma Holder said: “This assault has traumatised the young woman who was just going about her journey. She had the courage to challenge the culprit who then made off, however it has left an emotional scar on her.
“Anyone who knows who he is should come forward so that we can fully investigate.”
Anyone who recognises the man on the bus should call Det Sgt Holder on 101 or Crimestoppers on 0800 555111.
- Teen Girl Sexually Assaulted On Bus In Salford By ‘Asian’ With Warts On His Face
- E-fit Of ‘Asian’ Wanted For Sexual Assault On Bus In Gravesend
- Video: Muslim Thugs Firebomb Paris Bus Shouting Allah Akbar
- Muslim Pervert Who Performed Sex Act On Bus Fails To Show Up At Court
- Police Appeal After Schoolgirl Sexually Assaulted On Bus By ‘Asian’ Pervert
- Heres Another Bus Sex Attack Commited By A Brazen Muslim Pervert
- Convicted Sex Offender Javed Montakhab Denies Sex Attack On North East Bus
- Police Appeal For Pervert Who Sexually Assaulted Girl, 13, On Bromley Bus