Now thats a good result!!!!
On Friday West Yorkshire Police released a series of CCTV stills to identify a man they would like to speak to in connection with a series of sex offences which took place on the same bus route between Cleckheaton and Dewsbury.
Police have now arrested and charged Anjan Shahzad from Jeremy Lane, Heckmond with the sex attacks. He was due to appear in court today.
Man charged in connection with allegations of sex offences on number 268 bus
Sunday, 24 August, 2014
A man is due to appear at court charged with sex offences during journeys on the 268 bus between Cleckheaton and Dewsbury.
Detective Constable Joe Aspinall, from Dewsbury CID, said: “Anjan Shahzad (33) from Jeremy Lane, Heckmondwike has been charged with outraging public decency following an incident on the bus on the 19 June this year. He is also charged with two counts of sexual assault on an 18 year-old female on the 30 July and the 19 August – also on the same 268 bus.
“He is due to appear at Bradford Magistrates Court on Monday 25 August.”
Friday, 22 August, 2014
Police investigating allegations of sex offences on the number 268 bus (between Cleckheaton and Dewsbury) have arrested a man.
The man, aged in his early 30s, was arrested on suspicion of two sexual assaults and two offences of exposure
- Teen Girl Sexually Assaulted On Bus In Salford By ‘Asian’ With Warts On His Face
- E-fit Of ‘Asian’ Wanted For Sexual Assault On Bus In Gravesend
- Dewsbury Child Sex Gang : 4 Muslim Paedos Jailed
- Video: Muslim Thugs Firebomb Paris Bus Shouting Allah Akbar
- Muslim Pervert Who Performed Sex Act On Bus Fails To Show Up At Court
- 2 Tier Justice: Beat Up A ‘White Tw*t’ Leaving Him Needing Surgery In Racist Pack Attack Get Suspended Sentence
- Teenage Girl Abducted And Sexually Assaulted In Yorkshire By Muslim Pervert
- Tell Mama’s Co Chair Says Dewsbury Suicide Bomber Was “a truly sweet-natured, helpful, respectful and friendly kid”