Yet another attempted child abduction by an ‘Asian’ male.
Inspector Ian McNiff : “There may be a wholly innocent reason for the man taking hold of the young girl’s arm,”
Is this copper taking the piss !!! Maybe he could enlighten us as to what legitimate reason a Muslim may have to get out of his Nissan Micra and grab hold of a random childs arm. If it was an innocent reason he wouldn’t of ran off when challenged by the mother.
Appeal for witnesses after Selby suspicious incident
08 August 2014
Selby police are appealing for information after a suspicious incident in the town.
It occurred just before 1pm on Thursday 7 August 2014, as a mother and daughter walked along Wolsey Croft.
A man got out of a light coloured Nissan Micra and took told hold of the girl’s arm. When her mother challenged him, the man got back in the car and headed towards the bypass.
The man officers need to speak to is described as Asian and was wearing dark blue trousers and a dark blue top.
Inspector Ian McNiff, of Selby Safer Neighbourhood Team, said: “The investigation into this incident is at very early stage and officers are working to establish the circumstances surrounding it.
“There may be a wholly innocent reason for the man taking hold of the young girl’s arm, and we are keen to speak to anyone who witnessed the incident and ask that they contact the police straight away.”
Inspector McNiff added: “Officers will undertake extra high visibility patrols in the area as a precaution and to reassure the local community that we take incidents such as this extremely seriously.”
Anyone who can assist with this enquiry should contact Selby CID on 101, select option 2 and ask for the department by name. Alternatively, information can be emailed email@example.com.
For those who would prefer to remain anonymous, details can be passed to Crimestoppers on 0800 555111.
Please quote reference number 12140133098.
- Video: Tommy Robinson Confronts Huddersfield Muslim Grooming Gang
- Police Hunt Islamoflasher Who Exposed Himself In Shipley Park
- Huddersfield Rape Jihad: Activists Protest As 29 Nonces Appear In Court
- Huge Grooming Gang Busted In Yorkshire
- Police Hunt Bradford Sex Attacker Who Attacked Teenager
- First Muslim Grooming Gang Trial Of 2017: 5 Rotherham Nonces In The Dock
- Another Grooming Gang Busted : 5 Arrested In Rotherham
- Police In Bradford Release E-Fit Of ‘Asian’ Wanted For Daytime Attack Of Teenage Girl