The Muslim rape wave continues as yet another lone female falls victim to an Islamic sex fiend.
Police appeal for witnesses after woman raped in Plumstead
Updated 9:42am Monday 28th July 2014 in News By Carly Read, Lewisham and Greenwich Reporter
The attack took place outside flats between Ann Street (pictured) and Villas Road
Police are appealing for witnesses and information following the rape of a young woman in Plumstead on July 13.
At approximately 4.30am the 19-year-old girl was making her way home via the Gyndon Estate after a night out when she was approached by a man who tried to talk to her.
The woman continued walking but the man pushed her into a bin refuse area situated between some flats on Ann Street and Villas Road, where he assaulted and raped her.
The suspect, who ran towards Raglan Road, had been described as Asian, medium build and between 20 to 30 years old.
Det Con Alexandra Johnson, the investigating officer from the Sexual Offences, Exploitation and Child Abuse Command, said: “The young woman concerned in this incident was left very distressed by this experience and I am keen to identify the suspect as soon as possible.
“A number of lines of enquiry, including forensic and CCTV have been progressed and I would also like to appeal to anyone who may have seen or heard anything to contact the police.
“The area where the victim was attacked is a residential area and it is possible that someone may have seen the suspect running off towards Raglan Road.”
Any witnesses or anyone with any information are asked to call detectives on 020 8721 4653 or call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- Peterborough Rape Jihad : Woman Sexually Assaulted At Knifepoint
- Manchester Rapist Samaun Shah Jailed For 8 Years For Car Park Sex Attack
- Police Seek 2 Males Who Attacked 18 Year Old Female In Yorkshire
- Woman Sexually Assaulted In Nottingham By ‘Asian’ Carrying Bag Of Tennis Racquets
- Farhad Mostafa From Nottingham Jailed For Raping Lesbian Who Mistook His Car For A Taxi
- Police Warn That Over 1000 Children At Risk Of Grooming In West Midlands With 70 Active CSE Investigations
- Zulfiqar Asif From Lancashire Jailed For Drugging And Raping Woman
- Sheffield Rape Jihad: Female Sexually Assaulted On Way To Work During Daytime