The Muslim rape wave continues as yet another lone female falls victim to an Islamic sex fiend.
Police appeal for witnesses after woman raped in Plumstead
Updated 9:42am Monday 28th July 2014 in News By Carly Read, Lewisham and Greenwich Reporter
The attack took place outside flats between Ann Street (pictured) and Villas Road
Police are appealing for witnesses and information following the rape of a young woman in Plumstead on July 13.
At approximately 4.30am the 19-year-old girl was making her way home via the Gyndon Estate after a night out when she was approached by a man who tried to talk to her.
The woman continued walking but the man pushed her into a bin refuse area situated between some flats on Ann Street and Villas Road, where he assaulted and raped her.
The suspect, who ran towards Raglan Road, had been described as Asian, medium build and between 20 to 30 years old.
Det Con Alexandra Johnson, the investigating officer from the Sexual Offences, Exploitation and Child Abuse Command, said: “The young woman concerned in this incident was left very distressed by this experience and I am keen to identify the suspect as soon as possible.
“A number of lines of enquiry, including forensic and CCTV have been progressed and I would also like to appeal to anyone who may have seen or heard anything to contact the police.
“The area where the victim was attacked is a residential area and it is possible that someone may have seen the suspect running off towards Raglan Road.”
Any witnesses or anyone with any information are asked to call detectives on 020 8721 4653 or call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- Blackburn Rape Jihad: 13 Year Old Girl Sexually Assaulted In The Street
- More Muslim Groomers From Rotherham In Court
- Oxford Rape Jihad: Woman Raped After Leaving Atik Nightclub
- 3 Muslim Grooming Gang Nonces Jailed At Reading Crown Court
- Blackburn Rape Jihad: Schoolgirl Attacked On Canal Path
- Justice For Chelsey Demo – May 13th – Sunderland : Victim Of Muslim Gang Rape Failed By Police
- Video: Tommy Robinson Confronts Oxford Muslim Grooming Gang And Supporters
- Video: Tommy Robinson Confronts Huddersfield Muslim Grooming Gang