An arrest warrant has been issued for a 44-year-old Carlisle man Mohammed Fafzul Islam. Although chances are the sex offender will be long gone from the area by now given the incredible delay in issuing the warrant after he failed to turn up at court back in 2008 when facing three sex charges
ARREST WARRANT ISSUED FOR CARLISLE SEX TRIAL MAN
News And Star Last updated at 12:25, Monday, 21 July 2014
An arrest warrant has been issued for a 44-year-old Carlisle man who faces three charges of sexually touching a woman without consent.
Mohammed Fafzul Islam, whose address was given as the Shaha Restaurant, Botchergate, is said to have committed the offences on September 29, 2008.
He has previously denied all three allegations.
Islam elected to have the matter dealt with by a jury at Carlisle Crown Court.
It is further alleged that on November 24, 2008, Islam failed without a reasonable excuse to surrender at Carlisle Magistrates’ Court when required to do so.
- Muslim Pervert Who Performed Sex Act On Bus Fails To Show Up At Court
- Child Groomer Amdadul Haque Fails To Show Up At Court
- Muhyadeen Osman Wanted For Raping Girl, 16, In Manchester
- Police Believe Missing Muslim Sex Offender May Be In Blackburn Or Manchester.
- Six Years Later: Arrest Warrant Issued For Sex Offender Mohammed Islam
- Algerian Immigrant Who Raped Young Boy Gone Awol
- Warrant Issued For Gay Sex Attacker Mohammed Ali Anwar
- Appeal: Police Hunt Missing Sex Offender Dilshad Miah