Yet another random daytime sex attack committed in a Muslim enclave . Chances of this being a Muslim on Muslim sex crime are tiny given the popular dress code of Muslims in Dewsbury .
Police are appealing for witnesses after a woman was indecently assaulted in Manor Street in Dewsbury town centre.
The incident happened on Tuesday June 24 between noon-1pm.
A woman was standing on her own when she was approached by a man who initially asked her for a cigarette and then indecently assaulted her. As he walked away he then made comments of a sexual nature towards her.
A man officers want to speak to in connection with the incident is described as Asian, about 20 years old, 5ft 8ins tall, of slim build with short black hair and clean shaven. He was wearing grey coloured baggy tracksuit jogging bottoms and a baby blue coloured hooded top with a grey lining.
DC Mike Parris of Dewsbury CID, said: “I would appeal to anyone who witnessed the incident to get in touch on 101.”
- Dewsbury Child Sex Gang : 4 Muslim Paedos Jailed
- Muslim Pervert Who Performed Sex Act On Bus Fails To Show Up At Court
- 2 Tier Justice: Beat Up A ‘White Tw*t’ Leaving Him Needing Surgery In Racist Pack Attack Get Suspended Sentence
- Teenage Girl Abducted And Sexually Assaulted In Yorkshire By Muslim Pervert
- Tell Mama’s Co Chair Says Dewsbury Suicide Bomber Was “a truly sweet-natured, helpful, respectful and friendly kid”
- Muslim Paedophile Jailed For Abusing Boy At A Dewsbury Mosque
- Serial Sex Attacker Anjan Shahzad Charged With Offences On 268 Bus
- Another Random Daytime Sex Attack Committed In A Muslim Enclave