A teenage gang numbering up to ten boys attacked two young men as they walked down a street in broad daylight.
The two victims were walking along Elmhurst Road, Aylesbury when they were approached by a group of between seven to 10 teenagers described as Asian, aged between 13 and 15 and all wearing tracksuits, one of which was purple.
The gang punched the men in the face. One of the victims required hospital treatment after the incident on Saturday at around 4.10pm, police said today (Thursday).
PC James Holmes, said: “We are appealing for anyone who may have seen any suspicious activity in the area around the time of this incident in Elmhurst Road to call our non-emergency number 101.
“Incidents such as these are rare in our area and I would like to reassure the local community that we have extra patrols in the neighbourhood who can address their concerns.”
Anyone with information that may assist the investigation should contact PC James Holmes of Aylesbury Vale Police Station on the non-emergency number 101.
Alternatively call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111 or visit http://www.crimestoppers-uk.org. No personal details are taken, information is not traced or recorded and you will not go to court.
- White Man Victim Of Racist Pack Attack In Essex
- Woman Needed Hospital Treatment After Pack Attack By 3 Racist Muslims
- Video: 8 Islamothugs Savagely Pack Attack White Teenager In Manchester
- Blackburn Pensioner Left Unconscious After Pack Attack By ‘Asian’ Gang
- Boy’s Skull Fractured After Hammer Attack By Car Full Of ‘Asian’ Thugs In Oxford
- Kafirphobic Hate Crime:Students Pack Attacked By Racist Muslim Gang In Ilford
- Birmingham Hate Crime: British Schoolboy Attacked And Thrown In Canal By 3 ‘Asian’ Bullies
- Bolton Hate Crime Attack: Man Critical After Pack Attack By 2 ‘Asian’ Thugs