Yet another vile Muslim sex offender goes awol whilst on bail. Algerian Abdelouaheb Delhoum had already been convicted of raping a young boy yet for some bizarre reason he was freed on bail until his sentencing. If ever there was one type of criminal you would want off the streets and held on remand it is a paedophile
Man who raped young boy is on the run
A JUDGE has issued a warrant for the arrest of a man who raped a young boy in Pinehurst. Abdelouaheb Delhoum was due to face sentence after being convicted of a series of sex offences at Swindon Crown Court earlier in the year.
Although the 44-year-old, who needed an Algerian interpreter, turned up for the hearing, he fled before his case was called.
Judge Tim Mousley QC issued a warrant without bail for his arrest. Delhoum had pleaded not guilty to the rape of a child under 13, two counts of sexual assault and three of causing or inciting a child to take part in sexual activity. Following a trial he was convicted by a jury of the offences which took place in Swindon between 2009 and 2012.
Delhoum, of Headington, Oxford, had been on conditional bail, part of which was to surrender his passport to the police.
- Farhad Mostafa From Nottingham Jailed For Raping Lesbian Who Mistook His Car For A Taxi
- Manchester Rape Jihad: Female Leaving Pub In Gorton Raped By ‘Asian’ Attacker
- Birmingham Rape Jihad: Rape Victim Flags Down Car For Help Only For Driver To Also Rape Her
- 16 More Grooming Gang Members Busted In West Yorkshire
- Birmingham Taxi Driver Jhamil Hussan Jailed For Raping Female Passenger
- Oxford Rape Jihad: Woman Raped After Leaving Atik Nightclub
- 3 Muslims Remanded In Devon On Rape Kidnap And Stabbing Charges
- Muslim Grooming Gang From East Lancashire On Trial