A Judge has ordered psychiatric reports on a man accused of assaulting a one month old baby.
Ashraf Haydari is to be assessed by doctors at Langdon Hospital in Dawlish to determine how the case against him will proceed.
Haydari, aged 20, from Exeter, is accused of assaulting a child in the city in March. The baby was treated for head injuries at Bristol Children’s Hospital.
Judge Graham Cottle adjourned the case at Exeter Crown Court without a plea being taken.
- 3 Muslims Remanded In Devon On Rape Kidnap And Stabbing Charges
- Video: Hate Filled Muslim Girl In Burka Beheads A Toy Doll
- Manchester Abduction Alert After ‘Asian’ Man Tried To Drag Terrified 11-year-old Boy Into Car’
- Police Hunt ‘Asian’ Nonce Who Molested Girl Aged 10 In A Manchester Park
- ‘Asian’ Tries To Abduct Schoolgirl In Surrey
- Young Couple And Child Accused Of Racism And Kicked Off Bus For Singing Peppa Pig Song
- North Yorkshire Police Appeal After ‘Asian’ Man Tries Snatching Child
- Police Hunt Burka Wearing Muslim Woman After Blackburn Hit And Run