6 separate sex attacks on 6 different victims and only 6 years prison. Piss poor sentencing again by British courts for a Muslim criminal
Police urge other victims to come forward as repeat sex offender is jailed
A repeat sex offender has been jailed for six years.
Hassain Ahmed Chowdury, 26, from Croydon Road in Beddington was found guilty of nine counts of sexual assault.
He was sentenced at Snaresbrook Crown Court on Friday May 23.
Mr Chowdury committed the assaults on six women in the Canning Town area between June 2011 and June 2013.
Officers from Sapphire, part of the Met’s Sexual Offences, Exploitation and Child Abuse Command are urging any other victims to come forward by calling 020 8217 9874, or phoning Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111
- Hertfordshire Police Issue Grooming Warning About Asian Named ‘Mo’
- Teenage Girl Sexually Assaulted At Bolton Bus Station By ‘Asian’ Male
- Five Muslim Grooming Gang Members From Rochdale Jailed After Hush Hush Trial
- Police Hunt Bradford Sex Attacker Who Attacked Teenager
- Police Hunt ‘Asian’ Paedo Who Sexually Assaulted 12 Year Old Boy
- Liverpool Taxi Driver Khaldon Mohammed Accused Of Raping Male Passenger
- Mobarak Mohammed Charged With Canterbury Sex Attacks
- Female Sexually Assault By Taxi Driver After NYE Night Out