6 separate sex attacks on 6 different victims and only 6 years prison. Piss poor sentencing again by British courts for a Muslim criminal
Police urge other victims to come forward as repeat sex offender is jailed
A repeat sex offender has been jailed for six years.
Hassain Ahmed Chowdury, 26, from Croydon Road in Beddington was found guilty of nine counts of sexual assault.
He was sentenced at Snaresbrook Crown Court on Friday May 23.
Mr Chowdury committed the assaults on six women in the Canning Town area between June 2011 and June 2013.
Officers from Sapphire, part of the Met’s Sexual Offences, Exploitation and Child Abuse Command are urging any other victims to come forward by calling 020 8217 9874, or phoning Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111
- Blackburn Rape Jihad: Schoolgirl Attacked On Canal Path
- Justice For Chelsey Demo – May 13th – Sunderland : Victim Of Muslim Gang Rape Failed By Police
- Video: Tommy Robinson Confronts Oxford Muslim Grooming Gang And Supporters
- Video: Tommy Robinson Confronts Huddersfield Muslim Grooming Gang
- Windsor Rape Jihad: Female Dragged Into Woods And Raped
- 56 Year Old Woman Sexually Assaulted In A Blackburn Park
- 3 Muslims Remanded In Devon On Rape Kidnap And Stabbing Charges
- Somalian Asylum Seeker Raped 2 Disabled Men And Killed Woman Who Disturbed Him