6 separate sex attacks on 6 different victims and only 6 years prison. Piss poor sentencing again by British courts for a Muslim criminal
Police urge other victims to come forward as repeat sex offender is jailed
A repeat sex offender has been jailed for six years.
Hassain Ahmed Chowdury, 26, from Croydon Road in Beddington was found guilty of nine counts of sexual assault.
He was sentenced at Snaresbrook Crown Court on Friday May 23.
Mr Chowdury committed the assaults on six women in the Canning Town area between June 2011 and June 2013.
Officers from Sapphire, part of the Met’s Sexual Offences, Exploitation and Child Abuse Command are urging any other victims to come forward by calling 020 8217 9874, or phoning Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111
- Peterborough Rape Jihad : Woman Sexually Assaulted At Knifepoint
- Manchester Rapist Samaun Shah Jailed For 8 Years For Car Park Sex Attack
- Police Seek 2 Males Who Attacked 18 Year Old Female In Yorkshire
- Woman Sexually Assaulted In Nottingham By ‘Asian’ Carrying Bag Of Tennis Racquets
- Farhad Mostafa From Nottingham Jailed For Raping Lesbian Who Mistook His Car For A Taxi
- Police Warn That Over 1000 Children At Risk Of Grooming In West Midlands With 70 Active CSE Investigations
- Zulfiqar Asif From Lancashire Jailed For Drugging And Raping Woman
- Sheffield Rape Jihad: Female Sexually Assaulted On Way To Work During Daytime