6 separate sex attacks on 6 different victims and only 6 years prison. Piss poor sentencing again by British courts for a Muslim criminal
Police urge other victims to come forward as repeat sex offender is jailed
A repeat sex offender has been jailed for six years.
Hassain Ahmed Chowdury, 26, from Croydon Road in Beddington was found guilty of nine counts of sexual assault.
He was sentenced at Snaresbrook Crown Court on Friday May 23.
Mr Chowdury committed the assaults on six women in the Canning Town area between June 2011 and June 2013.
Officers from Sapphire, part of the Met’s Sexual Offences, Exploitation and Child Abuse Command are urging any other victims to come forward by calling 020 8217 9874, or phoning Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111
- York Rape Jihad: Police Hunt ‘Asian’ Sex Pest After 2 Sexual Assaults In 3 Days
- 16 More Grooming Gang Members Busted In West Yorkshire
- East London Taxi Driver Jailed For Raping Women Who Fell Asleep In His Cab
- Male Masseur Mohamed El Alfy Jailed For Sexual Assaults On Female Customers
- Birmingham Taxi Driver Jhamil Hussan Jailed For Raping Female Passenger
- Muslim Immigrant Released On Bail For Rape Went On To Abuse 2 Schoolgirls
- Bradford Rape Jihad: Nonce Ibrahim Hussain Snatched Girl Aged 12 From Park And Repeatedly Raped Her
- Paedo Majid Mohammed From Staffordshire Charged With Child Sexual Exploitation