More cowardly violence with all eyes looking in the direction of the religion of peace members. Hitting women and picking easy targets is one of their specialities.
Woman dragged out of car during attack
A woman was assaulted after an altercation in a car spilled out onto the road.
The incident happened on the A418 between Bierton and Rowsham at 1.30am on Sunday May 25, police said today (Monday).
A 25-year-old woman was in a light-coloured saloon vehicle travelling towards Aylesbury when an altercation took place in the vehicle.
A man allegedly dragged her out of the vehicle and assaulted her further.
The offender is described as being an Asian man, of small skinny build.
The victim suffered scratches and a chipped tooth.
A 23-year-old man from Bedford was arrested on May 25 in connection with the incident and was released on bail pending further enquiries until July 5.
Investigating officer PC Nick Steenbergen said: “I am appealing for anyone who saw what happened or anyone with any information to contact police.”
If you can help call the police enquiry centre on 101 or alternatively you can contact Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- Woman Knocked Unconscious In Library Attack By ‘Asian’ Scumbag
- Evil Sexcase Junaid Badsah From Bolton Who Raped Pregnant Woman Is Jailed
- Woman Hit By ‘Asian’ Thug As She Walked Home In Reading
- Scumbag ‘Asian’ Man Kicks 8 Year-Old Boy Walking His Dogs In Face
- Woman Dragged From Car And Assaulted By ‘Asian’ Male
- ‘Vulnerable’ Man Attacked In Luton Muslim Enclave
- Tariq Adalat Alleged To Of Beaten And Raped Young Mother In Her Bradford Home
- Muslim Scroat Armed With Knife Hit Female In The Face And Robbed Her