A 55 year old vulnerable with learning difficulties has been attacked in Luton’s notorious Muslim enclave Bury Park. This is now becoming typical cowardly Muslim behaviour, targeting the weakest. Women, children, disabled, OAP’s any easy target. The Muslim thug responsible is nothing more than a low life bully. If he is ever caught he will most likely get a suspended sentence which acts as no deterrent to other Islamic bullies.
A 55 year old man with learning difficulties was assaulted in an alleyway on Kenilworth Road, Luton at around 12.15am on Sunday after he slipped on mud.
A man approached the victim and began to slap and punch him in the face. A member of the public has shouted at the offender to stop and he has then left in a blue Vauxhall car.
The offender is described as a man with an Asian appearance, in his 20s to 30s, 5’7” tall and has a chubby build. He had black hair and was wearing a black t-shirt.
PC Lee-Anne Pogson, said: “The victim did not suffer any serious injuries but he is vulnerable as he has learning difficulties.
“I would urge the member of the public who shouted out to help the victim to come forward as this person may be able to help identify the person responsible for this assault and help protect other vulnerable people within our communities.”
- Cab Driver Shipu Ahmed From Luton Guilty Of 2 Rapes
- Buckinghamshire Rape Jihad :5 Grooming Gang Members Charged
- Muslim Police Officer Alleged To Have Raped And Abused 13 Girls In Luton
- 2 Wannabe Jihadists In Court For Plotting Attack On Soldiers In The UK
- Video: Britain First Activists Attacked By Islamists Who Say Their Taking Over In Luton Enclave
- Illegal Immigrant Collecting Money For Mosque Sexually Assaulted Woman
- Nine Muslim Extremists Have ASBO’s Overturned As Dawah Ban Breaches Their Human Rights
- 3 Women Badly Beaten Up By Religion Of Peace Thug Near Luton
Call Beds police on 101