in yesterdays post about a pervert flashing a 14 year old girl i stated how there seems to be a spate of ‘Asian’ flashers almost as though its some kind of competition. Well heres another to add to that grow list of indecent exposures, this time in Yorkshire.
Dewsbury Reporter: Police are also appealing for information about another incident of indecent exposure in Batley.
It happened in Jessop Park, Healey Lane, on Sunday May 11 between 11.50am and 12.10pm.
As the victim was walking along a path, a man who had been sitting on a bench got up and exposed himself.
The man is described as Asian, in his mid 20s, between 5ft 3in and 5ft 6in, and of medium build.
He was wearing a cream cricket-style top, dark Adidas jogging bottoms with three white stripes down the sides, luminous yellow/green trainers and a blue peaked cap with white motif on the side. He was also carrying an orange and black rucksack.
PC Lucy Ramsden, of the Spen and Batley Neighbourhood Policing Team, said: “These incidents have understandably caused some distress to those involved and we are keen to identify the two men involved.
“I would urge anyone who has any information which could aid the ongoing investigations in to these two incidents to contact Spen and Batley NPT on 101.”
- Dewsbury Rape Jihad: Woman Sexually Assaulted While Pushing Pram
- Police Hunt Islamoflasher Who Exposed Himself In Shipley Park
- Dewsbury Child Sex Gang : 4 Muslim Paedos Jailed
- E-fit Of Bolton Pervert Who Sexually Assaulted Woman And Flashed Old Man
- Muslim Pervert Who Performed Sex Act On Bus Fails To Show Up At Court
- 2 Tier Justice: Beat Up A ‘White Tw*t’ Leaving Him Needing Surgery In Racist Pack Attack Get Suspended Sentence
- Teenage Girl Abducted And Sexually Assaulted In Yorkshire By Muslim Pervert
- E-fit Of ‘Asian’ Male Who Exposed Himself To Woman In Wigan