A man had a knife held to him after a social gathering turned sour.
Detectives at Preston CID are investigating allegations the 24-year-old victim was robbed at knifepoint at a terraced property on Clara Street in Fishwick, Preston, during a get-together on Thursday afternoon.
After the man’s money was taken, he was made to go in a private taxi with other guests who had been at the house.
It is understood the taxi stopped at a house on Fishwick Parade, with the victim still inside.
However, he ended up being dumped at the junction of New Hall Lane and London Road, opposite the Homebase store, at around 5.30pm, when the man who robbed him demanded that he get out of the vehicle.
The victim then called police from his mobile phone.
A taxi driver is helping police with their inquiries and has made a statement in connection with the incident.
Detectives believe the motive could be drugs related.
Today, Det Sgt John Crichton, of Preston CID, said: “We are investigating an incident on Thursday which started at a terraced property.
“We take all reports of robbery seriously.”
The victim, who is from Blackburn, arrived at the house at noon on Thursday after catching a bus to the city.
He spent time watching television with a friend and a girl.
He told officers later in the afternoon the guests in the house suddenly went into the kitchen, leaving him alone in the lounge.
One of the men then returned to the room and held a knife to him, demanding his money.
The robber, who stole around £105, is described as being of Asian appearance.
No arrests have yet been made.
- Shakquel Hussain Wanted For Stealing ‘Help The Heroes’ Charity Money
- Manchester Gay RapeJihad: Male Raped And Robbed By ‘Asian’ With Poor English
- Preston Sex Attack :CCTV Picture Of ‘Asian’ Fiend Responsible
- Gay Rape Jihad : Male Sexually Assaulted In Blackburn
- Asylum Seeker Who Raped Girl Aged 15 In Preston To Be Deported
- Woman Threatened With Knife By Two ‘Asian’ Scroates In Preston
- Woman Cornered And Molested Outside Preston Nightclub By 8 Muslims
- Preston Council Fly Palestinian Flag At Town Hall In Support Of Hamas