The way to deal with intolerant Muslims who plan to build a mosque next door to a pig farm and expect the farmer to pack up and leave……pig races
(Thanks to original up-loader Shauna Tova )
Published on Apr 13, 2014
A family near Houston Texas had been raising pigs for 200 years on a farm. Suddenly a mosque was established next door. First the Muzzie move-ins alleged they’d tolerate the pigs, but later insisted this local farming family MOVE AWAY.
At a town-hall meeting, the Imam publicly insulted the long-time resident.
News clip details the way the family started pig-races –by some chance they coincided with the evening Call to Prayer:
They also set up klieg lights, a track, race trumpet announcement, booze, fireworks, and fun for the whole pig-loving family 🙂
- Koran Teacher Accused Of Child Sex Crimes At Cardiff Mosque
- Who Is Paying For New £8.3 Million Mega Mosque In Accrington?
- Good News For Once: Altrincham and Hale Residents Block Proposed New Mosque
- Coventry Imam Arrested Over Mosque Child Abuse Claims
- Hate Preacher Banned In Pakistan Yet Allowed In UK To Speak At Scottish Mosque
- Concerned Citizens ‘Stop The Mosque’ Protest In Bolton Opposed By Communist Appeasers
- Religious Teacher From Cardiff Mosque Charged With Kiddie Fiddling
- London Mosque Hands Out ‘Kill Those Who Insult Islam’ Leaflets Inciting Murder