Rasim Akdemir, who ran Efe’s Mezze Bar in South Western Terrace, was alleged to have touched the victims on their breasts, thighs and bottoms, pushed himself against them and also tried to kiss them.
The 39-year-old defendant, of Phipps Street, Bristol, appeared in the dock before Somerset Magistrates, sitting at Yeovil.
He was charged with nine counts of sexual assaults on four females, three of whom were aged 15, 16 and 17, on various dates between May and September last year.
He was alleged to have touched them all in a sexual manner without their consent but pleaded not guilty to all the offences.
Defending solicitor Chris Ivory said his client “vehemently denied” all the allegations against him.
The magistrates refused to accept jurisdiction for the case and ordered Akdemir to be sent to Taunton Crown Court to stand trial.
They adjourned all matters until Tuesday April 22 when he must appear before a preliminary hearing at Taunton.
In the meantime he was released on unconditional bail.
- Blackburn Rape Jihad: 13 Year Old Girl Sexually Assaulted In The Street
- More Muslim Groomers From Rotherham In Court
- Oxford Rape Jihad: Woman Raped After Leaving Atik Nightclub
- 3 Muslim Grooming Gang Nonces Jailed At Reading Crown Court
- Blackburn Rape Jihad: Schoolgirl Attacked On Canal Path
- Justice For Chelsey Demo – May 13th – Sunderland : Victim Of Muslim Gang Rape Failed By Police
- Video: Tommy Robinson Confronts Oxford Muslim Grooming Gang And Supporters
- Video: Tommy Robinson Confronts Huddersfield Muslim Grooming Gang