Rasim Akdemir, who ran Efe’s Mezze Bar in South Western Terrace, was alleged to have touched the victims on their breasts, thighs and bottoms, pushed himself against them and also tried to kiss them.
The 39-year-old defendant, of Phipps Street, Bristol, appeared in the dock before Somerset Magistrates, sitting at Yeovil.
He was charged with nine counts of sexual assaults on four females, three of whom were aged 15, 16 and 17, on various dates between May and September last year.
He was alleged to have touched them all in a sexual manner without their consent but pleaded not guilty to all the offences.
Defending solicitor Chris Ivory said his client “vehemently denied” all the allegations against him.
The magistrates refused to accept jurisdiction for the case and ordered Akdemir to be sent to Taunton Crown Court to stand trial.
They adjourned all matters until Tuesday April 22 when he must appear before a preliminary hearing at Taunton.
In the meantime he was released on unconditional bail.
- Farhad Mostafa From Nottingham Jailed For Raping Lesbian Who Mistook His Car For A Taxi
- Police Warn That Over 1000 Children At Risk Of Grooming In West Midlands With 70 Active CSE Investigations
- Zulfiqar Asif From Lancashire Jailed For Drugging And Raping Woman
- Sheffield Rape Jihad: Female Sexually Assaulted On Way To Work During Daytime
- Manchester Rape Jihad: Female Leaving Pub In Gorton Raped By ‘Asian’ Attacker
- Newcastle Rape Jihad :Another Muslim Grooming Gang On Trial From Operation Sanctuary Investigation
- Muslim Nonce From Blackburn Only Gets Suspended Sentence After Going To Meet Girl Aged 12 For Sex
- Muslim Police Detective Jamal Hussian Jailed For Being A Filthy Paedophile