Police are appealing for witnesses after a man was assaulted and robbed in Halifax.
The incident happened at 10pm on Tuesday, April 1, on Wakefield Gate with its junction with Skircoat Moor Road, Saville Park.
As the victim was talking on his mobile phone, he was approached by three men who asked him for the time .
The victim was then hit in the face by one man as another held his hands behind his back and another searched his pockets before they all ran off. They took the victim’s mobile phone and got into a silver coloured car, believed to be a saloon style car.
The three culprits are described as Asian. One of them is skinny, aged between 20 and 40 and about 5ft 9 ins tall. The second is described as being of a stocky build, 5ft 7 ins tall and aged around 20. The third is described as stocky.
DC Craig Aubrey, of Calderdale CID, said: “Any witnesses are asked to contact Calderdale CID on 101.”
- Kafirphobic Hate Crime: White Female Slashed On Way To Work By 3 Muslims Shouting ‘Allah Will Get You’
- White Man Victim Of Racist Pack Attack In Essex
- Woman Needed Hospital Treatment After Pack Attack By 3 Racist Muslims
- Video: 8 Islamothugs Savagely Pack Attack White Teenager In Manchester
- Blackburn Pensioner Left Unconscious After Pack Attack By ‘Asian’ Gang
- Boy’s Skull Fractured After Hammer Attack By Car Full Of ‘Asian’ Thugs In Oxford
- Kafirphobic Hate Crime:Students Pack Attacked By Racist Muslim Gang In Ilford
- Birmingham Hate Crime: British Schoolboy Attacked And Thrown In Canal By 3 ‘Asian’ Bullies