Girl robbed of iPhone as she walked home in Heckmondwike on Friday night
- Apr 05, 2014 11:52 By Robert Sutcliffe
Police say an Asian man, aged between 20-25-years-old made a grab for the phone and after a short struggle in which the victim fell to the floor took it from her
A 15-year-old girl was robbed of her Apple iPhone as she walked home in Heckmondwike last night.
Police say an Asian man, aged between 20-25-years-old made a grab for the phone and after a short struggle in which the victim fell to the floor took it from her.
The incident took place at the junction of New North Road and Cook Lane at 9.30-9.40pm
The man is described as having short black hair, of average build and walking with a swagger.
A passer-by also described him as being 5ft 6ins tall with a big nose and wearing red, shiny trainers.
Anyone who can help should phone 101 and ask for Det Insp Ian Thornes or DS Gittins.
- Bradford Rape Jihad: Nonce Ibrahim Hussain Snatched Girl Aged 12 From Park And Repeatedly Raped Her
- More Muslim Groomers From Rotherham In Court
- Video: Tommy Robinson Confronts Huddersfield Muslim Grooming Gang
- Police Hunt Islamoflasher Who Exposed Himself In Shipley Park
- Huddersfield Rape Jihad: Activists Protest As 29 Nonces Appear In Court
- Huge Grooming Gang Busted In Yorkshire
- Police Hunt Bradford Sex Attacker Who Attacked Teenager
- First Muslim Grooming Gang Trial Of 2017: 5 Rotherham Nonces In The Dock