A man charged with raping a teenager at knifepoint is on the run and could be in Wakefield.
Police have appealed for anyone with information about Hardi Hijrani to come forward.
He was charged with two counts of raping a 15-year-old girl in May and June 2012 at a house in Bolton.
A warrant has been isued for Hijrani, aged 21, after he failed to attend his trial at Bolton Crown Court.
He is known to have contacts in Wakefield and Bolton.
Det Con Charlotte Morgan, said: “Hardi Hijrani has been charged with two very serious offences for which he was due to stand trial but failed to attend.
“Despite numerous enquiries to locate him he remains at large and I would urge any member of the public with information as to his whereabouts to call me.”
Anyone with information should call police on 0161 856 1468, or Crimestoppers, anonymously, on 0800 555 111.
- Pathetic Sentence For 3 Racist Muslim Thugs Who Attacked Strangers For Being White Non-Muslims
- Teenage Girl Sexually Assaulted At Bolton Bus Station By ‘Asian’ Male
- Busted – Bolton Mosque Taqiyya Over Hate Preacher Appearance
- Evil Sexcase Junaid Badsah From Bolton Who Raped Pregnant Woman Is Jailed
- Concerned Citizens ‘Stop The Mosque’ Protest In Bolton Opposed By Communist Appeasers
- Bolton Hate Crime Attack: Man Critical After Pack Attack By 2 ‘Asian’ Thugs
- E-fit Of Bolton Pervert Who Sexually Assaulted Woman And Flashed Old Man
- Yet Another Planned Mega Mosque For Bolton