Police appeal after St Albans assault
Monique HallFriday, March 21, 2014
An assault on a man in St Albans last week has sparked a police appeal for information.
The victim, in his 20s, was attacked on Friday, March 14, at around 1.45pm near the mosque by Morrisons on Hatfield Road.
He was approached by two men from behind and hit to the neck and fell to floor, causing him to injure his nose.
The suspects are described as Asian, aged between 20 and 30 years old, and were wearing black hooded tops and black gloves. They ran off in the direction of Morrisons.
Anyone with information should contact DC Neil Sutton on the Herts police non-emergency number 101 quoting crime reference number F1/14/832. Alternatively call Crimestoppers, the independent charity, anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- Kafirphobic Hate Crime: White Female Slashed On Way To Work By 3 Muslims Shouting ‘Allah Will Get You’
- White Man Victim Of Racist Pack Attack In Essex
- Woman Needed Hospital Treatment After Pack Attack By 3 Racist Muslims
- Video: 8 Islamothugs Savagely Pack Attack White Teenager In Manchester
- Blackburn Pensioner Left Unconscious After Pack Attack By ‘Asian’ Gang
- Boy’s Skull Fractured After Hammer Attack By Car Full Of ‘Asian’ Thugs In Oxford
- Kafirphobic Hate Crime:Students Pack Attacked By Racist Muslim Gang In Ilford
- Birmingham Hate Crime: British Schoolboy Attacked And Thrown In Canal By 3 ‘Asian’ Bullies