Back in January when news first emerged of a sex gang operating in Newcastle i made the bold declaration that if it turned out the grooming gang had no Muslim involvement then i would convert to Islam. As names emerge of 8 paedophiles and rapists that have now been charged. My conversion to Islam will not be happening.
Police declared at the time of the arrests that the nonces were from a variety of backgrounds and communities. Yes only the communities they refer to being non British immigrant ones!! With names like Hussain, Muhammed, Mukangara, Uddin most likely Pakistani or other Muslim immigrants from that region and the odd Nigerian(where 50% is Muslim) sounding name
Northumbria Police said five more arrests have been made over Operation Sanctuary, a wide-ranging investigation into alleged sexual offences against vulnerable women and girls in the North East.
A total of 64 people (62 men and 2 women) have now been arrested.
Officers say they have now identified 80 women and girls who are victims or potential victims and they are working to make contact with them all.
Thanks to Lynda for the info
1) November 11,2013
Badrul Hussain, 33, of Drybeck Court in Newcastle, was charged with the rape of a female under the age of 16. The case is listed for trial on July 14. (Charged prior to launch of Op Sanctuary but has now been included)
2) February 6
Jimmy Mukangara, 37, of Heddon View, Winlaton, Gateshead, has been charged with sexual assault.
He appeared at Newcastle Magistrates’ Court on February 7.
3) February 15
Gurhan Sayan, 44, of Plunkett Tce in Chester le Street, was charged with assault on a female by penetration. This case is listed for trial in August 4, 2014. (added to Op Sanctuary when the scope was expanded)
4) February 17
Sail Uddin, 41, of Churchill Street, Sunderland, has been charged with two counts of sexual assault and possession of a controlled drug.
He appeared at Sunderland Magistrates’ Court on February 17.
5) February 18
Abdul Jelilou Ouro Kefia, age 21, from Duncan Street in Walker, was arrested and subsequently charged with one count of rape of a female under 16.
He appeared at Newcastle Magistrates’ Court on February 19.
6) March 13
Moses Ologbenla, 31, of Ellesmere Road, Newcastle, has been charged with meeting a female under the age of 16 following sexual grooming and non penetrative sexual activity with a girl under the age of 16.
He will appear at Newcastle Magistrates Court on Friday, March 14.
7) March 17
Muhammad Imran Malik, aged 30 of Beaconfield Street, Newcastle was been charged on 17 March 2014 with kidnap and assault on a female by penetration.He will appear at Newcastle Magistrates Court on Monday, March 17. A plea and case management hearing is scheduled at Newcastle Crown Court for March 31.
8) March 18
Hafeez Cole Oye-Dada, 44, of Hampstead Road, Newcastle, has been charged with rape of a female under the age of 16. He will appear at Newcastle Magistrates Court on Thursday, March 20. A plea and case management hearing is scheduled at Newcastle Crown Court for March 28.
- Muslim Taxi Driver From Oldham Jailed For Sex Attack On Schoolgirl : Council Knew Of Previous Conviction
- Dewsbury Rape Jihad: Woman Sexually Assaulted While Pushing Pram
- York Rape Jihad: Police Hunt ‘Asian’ Sex Pest After 2 Sexual Assaults In 3 Days
- 16 More Grooming Gang Members Busted In West Yorkshire
- East London Taxi Driver Jailed For Raping Women Who Fell Asleep In His Cab
- Male Masseur Mohamed El Alfy Jailed For Sexual Assaults On Female Customers
- Birmingham Taxi Driver Jhamil Hussan Jailed For Raping Female Passenger
- Muslim Immigrant Released On Bail For Rape Went On To Abuse 2 Schoolgirls
- Bradford Rape Jihad: Nonce Ibrahim Hussain Snatched Girl Aged 12 From Park And Repeatedly Raped Her
- Paedo Majid Mohammed From Staffordshire Charged With Child Sexual Exploitation