Latest from Newcastle on the Operation Sanctuary investigation is the number arrested now stands at 46. Police stated that those arrested were from various communities and backgrounds. They have now charged the first of those arrested with the rape of an under 16. With a name like Abdul, have a guess as to which community he comes from?
[Thanks to Lynda for the H/T via Facebook]
Man charged with rape under Operation Sanctuary
Last updated Fri 21 Feb 2014
UK Operation Sanctuary
A man has been charged with the rape of a teenage girl.
21-year-old Abdul Jelilou Ouro Kefia from Duncan Street in Walker is accused of raping the girl, who is under 16, at a house in Newcastle.
He was arrested and charged under Operation Sanctuary which is looking into alleged sexual offences against vulnerable women and girls across Tyneside.
So far, 46 people have been arrested.
Police have identified 80 young women they want to interview.
As part of the wider inquiry, Northumbria Police want anyone with any information or concerns to contact them on 101 ext 69191, quoting “Operation Sanctuary” or ring Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111.
Advice and support is also available from Victim Support on 0845 277 0977 or Childline on 0800 1111.
- Farhad Mostafa From Nottingham Jailed For Raping Lesbian Who Mistook His Car For A Taxi
- Police Warn That Over 1000 Children At Risk Of Grooming In West Midlands With 70 Active CSE Investigations
- Zulfiqar Asif From Lancashire Jailed For Drugging And Raping Woman
- Sheffield Rape Jihad: Female Sexually Assaulted On Way To Work During Daytime
- Manchester Rape Jihad: Female Leaving Pub In Gorton Raped By ‘Asian’ Attacker
- Newcastle Rape Jihad :Another Muslim Grooming Gang On Trial From Operation Sanctuary Investigation
- Muslim Nonce From Blackburn Only Gets Suspended Sentence After Going To Meet Girl Aged 12 For Sex
- Muslim Police Detective Jamal Hussian Jailed For Being A Filthy Paedophile
- More Muslim Groomers From Rochdale Charged With Child Rape
- Muslim Taxi Driver From Oldham Jailed For Sex Attack On Schoolgirl : Council Knew Of Previous Conviction