Latest from Newcastle on the Operation Sanctuary investigation is the number arrested now stands at 46. Police stated that those arrested were from various communities and backgrounds. They have now charged the first of those arrested with the rape of an under 16. With a name like Abdul, have a guess as to which community he comes from?
[Thanks to Lynda for the H/T via Facebook]
Man charged with rape under Operation Sanctuary
Last updated Fri 21 Feb 2014
UK Operation Sanctuary
A man has been charged with the rape of a teenage girl.
21-year-old Abdul Jelilou Ouro Kefia from Duncan Street in Walker is accused of raping the girl, who is under 16, at a house in Newcastle.
He was arrested and charged under Operation Sanctuary which is looking into alleged sexual offences against vulnerable women and girls across Tyneside.
So far, 46 people have been arrested.
Police have identified 80 young women they want to interview.
As part of the wider inquiry, Northumbria Police want anyone with any information or concerns to contact them on 101 ext 69191, quoting “Operation Sanctuary” or ring Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111.
Advice and support is also available from Victim Support on 0845 277 0977 or Childline on 0800 1111.
- Blackburn Rape Jihad: 13 Year Old Girl Sexually Assaulted In The Street
- More Muslim Groomers From Rotherham In Court
- Oxford Rape Jihad: Woman Raped After Leaving Atik Nightclub
- 3 Muslim Grooming Gang Nonces Jailed At Reading Crown Court
- Blackburn Rape Jihad: Schoolgirl Attacked On Canal Path
- Justice For Chelsey Demo – May 13th – Sunderland : Victim Of Muslim Gang Rape Failed By Police
- Video: Tommy Robinson Confronts Oxford Muslim Grooming Gang And Supporters
- Video: Tommy Robinson Confronts Huddersfield Muslim Grooming Gang
- Windsor Rape Jihad: Female Dragged Into Woods And Raped
- 56 Year Old Woman Sexually Assaulted In A Blackburn Park