Dr Ihab Mohamed Fouad Anwar a Glasgow surgeon is to appear before the Medical Practitioners Tribunal Service in Manchester over allegations he exposed himself to a passenger sitting next to him on a coach journey.It is also alleged Dr Ihab Mohamed Fouad Anwar rubbed his pelvis against the same passenger. He could be struck off if the allegations are found proved at the hearing which is scheduled for 24 February to 5 March 2014.
The Fitness to Practise Panel will meet at St James’s Buildings in Manchester will inquire into the allegation that during a coach journey in March 2012, Dr Anwar raised and angled his pelvis so as to make contact with a female passenger seated next to him. It is alleged that he moved his pelvis back and forth against the passenger’s body; took his penis out of his trousers; and obstructed the passenger from moving seats.
- Dr Manish Shah Charged With 118 Sex Offences Yet Still Gets Bail
- Two ‘Asian’ Weirdos Pester Four Women In A Dumbarton Park
- Anti-White Hate Crime : Police Hunt Group Of Racist Muslims Who Abused Female On Train
- Hate Preacher Banned In Pakistan Yet Allowed In UK To Speak At Scottish Mosque
- Moaning Muslims Claim Discrimination Over Catholic School Prioritising Baptised Children
- Race Relations Worker Guilty Of Racist Abuse : Muslim Committed Hate Crime:
- Muslim Sex Pest In Court Over Kebab Shop Attacks
- Racist ‘Asian’ Hurled Abuse At Passengers On Board Train
- My Thoughts On Asad Shad Murder : Police Treat Killing As Religiously Motivated
- Muslims Play Race Card Over Ramadam Mosque Noise: Not Wanting To Listen To Loudspeakers Of Prayers Is Islamophobic