Five men have appeared in court accused of a sex attack at the very plush 5-Star Royal Garden Hotel in Kensington, London’s extremely affluent area.
Ahmed Ahmed, Hisham Abdel-Malek, Mohamed-Akram Gournati, Mohammed Aneizi, and Gurkhan Suleyman are the latest names to be added to the Rape Jihad Hall Of Shame. Whether they were employees of the hotel, just walked in there or were renting a £200+ per night room i have no idea. Despite much searching i can find little background info to this gang rape attack as it is another serious Muslim sex crime that is confined to the local newspaper.
The alleged attackers were released on conditional bail until their next court date. A decision that is mind-boggling given the severity of the crimes and given the amount of Muslim sex fiends who abscond whilst on bail recently.
Kenton man accused of sex attack in Kensington hotel
A Kenton man accused of a sex attack in a five-star hotel in Kensington appeared in court today.
Ahmed Ahmed, of Bellamy House in Preston Hill, is charged alongside four other men in connection with the alleged attack at the Royal Garden Hotel in March last year.
He is accused of charged with aiding and abetting sexual assault by another.
Four other men appeared alongside Ahmed at Hammersmith Magistrates Court.
Hisham Abdel-Malek, 24, from Shepherds Bush, and Mohamed-akram Gournati, 24, from Earl’s Court, faces identical charges to Ahmed.
Mohammed Aneizi, 26, from Ealing, is accused of rape and Gurkhan Suleyman, 28, from Dorset, is charged with attempted rape.
The five men spoke only to confirm their names from the crowded dock and will make their next appearance on February 24 at Isleworth Crown Court.
None have entered pleas in respect of the alleged attack and were released on conditional bail.
A sixth man Ibraheem Mokaddam, 24, from West Acton, is accused of possessing cocaine and MDMA.
Gournati admitted possession of cannabis and was handed a £205 fine.
- Muslim Who Sexually Abused Boy Aged 9 Gets Soft Sentence Of Only 10 Months
- Muslim Taxi Driver From Oldham Jailed For Sex Attack On Schoolgirl : Council Knew Of Previous Conviction
- Dr Manish Shah Charged With 118 Sex Offences Yet Still Gets Bail
- Dewsbury Rape Jihad: Woman Sexually Assaulted While Pushing Pram
- York Rape Jihad: Police Hunt ‘Asian’ Sex Pest After 2 Sexual Assaults In 3 Days
- 16 More Grooming Gang Members Busted In West Yorkshire
- East London Taxi Driver Jailed For Raping Women Who Fell Asleep In His Cab
- Male Masseur Mohamed El Alfy Jailed For Sexual Assaults On Female Customers
- Birmingham Taxi Driver Jhamil Hussan Jailed For Raping Female Passenger
- Muslim Immigrant Released On Bail For Rape Went On To Abuse 2 Schoolgirls