An Islamofascist group plan to march through East London this week after Friday prayers against the drinking and selling of alcohol. The Islamist members of The Shariah project claim “In the Islamic teaching drinking and selling alcohol is definitely a sin.” As this isn’t a Muslim country and backwards Islamic teachings do not have any authority under British law, this nothing more than another attempt to enforce sharia law by intimidation in a similar way to the Muslim Patrol bullies did on the same East London streets.
One thing i can’t help but wonder is…..where are those defenders of the people against hatred. Where is the UAF controlled ‘United East End’ counter demonstration? Where is Weyman Bennett sounding like a broken record with his much used “we will not let fascists divide our communities, they shall not pass” as he calls for mobilization of the masses? Where is the Muslim appeasing communist vicar, Rev Alan Green? Extremist Mayor Luftur Rahman calling for the march to be banned?
Silly me, i forgot its only British people defending our nations culture and heritage that they oppose. Fascism by their Islamist friends, trying to push their non British beliefs and none legal sharia law is OK in their minds.
Muslim group linked to hate preacher Anjem Choudary to march on Brick Lane against ‘sinful’ alcohol
Adam Barnett Tuesday, December 10, 2013
Muslim campaigners against the drinking and selling of alcohol are to march through Brick Lane this Friday in protest at the practice they claim is “sinful” under Islamic law.
Members of The Shariah Project, closely associated with radical hate preacher Anjem Choudary, say drinking alcohol is “strictly prohibited” and hope to highlight the ills of alcohol with a rally after Friday prayers on December 13.
Spokesman Abu Rumaysah, 30, said: “There’s a lot of problems in the area like anti-social behaviour caused by drinking and a lot of the Muslims are involved in selling alcohol in their shops.”
He added: “The one who is not a Muslim is already going to the hell fire. The one who drinks or sells alcohol … God can forgive if he mends his ways.”
Mr Rumaysah, who lives in Waltham Forest, where the group is based, said hate preacher Anjem Choudary is one of its “mentors”.
Abdul Muhid, 31, who lives in Whitechapel where he works in a shop, said he contacted the group to plan a rally after the council raised the issue of alcohol abuse in the borough.
He said: “One of the problems in the recession is that people are depressed and some have hit the bottle.
“My duty as a Muslim is to convince people of the ills of alcohol.”
He added: “In the Islamic teaching drinking and selling alcohol is definitely a sin.”
An East London Mosque official said the rally was a publicity stunt that would “antagonise local people and business owners”.
He said The Shariah Project is “strongly linked” to Anjem Choudary’s group Al-Muhajiroun, members of which were recently sentenced to jail for threatening people drinking alcohol in east London in so-called “Muslim Patrols”.
- Sayful Islam And 4 Other Members Of Anjem Choudarys Crew Guilty Of Terror Offences
- Video: Hate Filled Muslim Girl In Burka Beheads A Toy Doll
- German Police Raid Mosque : About Time British Police Do The Same Starting With ELM
- Video: Britain First Activists Attacked By Islamists Who Say Their Taking Over In Luton Enclave
- Nine Muslim Extremists Have ASBO’s Overturned As Dawah Ban Breaches Their Human Rights
- Islamist Front Group Claim Influence Of 30 MPs
- Baroness Warsi To Share Platform With Hate Preachers At Extremist Fundraiser
- Media Finally Realise Muslim Group CAGE Are Dodgy Terrorist Supporters
- Grade A+ Appeasement At Blackburn School Where Non Muslims Forced To Celebrate Hijab Day
- ‘Anti Islamophobic Attack Monitor’ TellMama Linked To Muslim Extremists