I hope ear was halal after all the moaning Muslims do about having to be served halal only.
Teenager’s ear bitten in Wycombe fight
5:01pm Friday 25th October 2013 in News
A TEENAGER’S ear was bitten during a fight in a High Wycombe park.
Police said a group of about ten boys met in a car-park in Fryers Lane at 7.30pm, before moving on to Grafton Street and a ‘nearby park’.
A fight broke out among the group and, during the fight, a 17-year-old boy had his ear bitten.
Police said the attacker was an Asian male of muscular build. He was about 19-years-old and was wearing dark clothing.
Contact police on the 101 enquiry line or the Crimestoppers charity anonymously on 0800 555 111 with any information.
• An 18-year-old has been arrested on suspicion of GBH and bailed until December.
- 3 Muslim Grooming Gang Nonces Jailed At Reading Crown Court
- Elderly Man Beat Up And Robbed By 2 ‘Asian’ Thugs In Wycombe
- Buckinghamshire Rape Jihad :5 Grooming Gang Members Charged
- Police Hunt For ‘Asian’ Male Who Exposed Himself In High Wycombe Street
- Wycombe Man Victim Of Street Pack Attack By Muslim Thugs
- Teen Girl Hurt After Three Cowards Attempt To Rob Her In Wycombe
- Teenager’s Ear Bitten By ‘Muscular Asian Man’ In Wycombe fight
- Jury Out To Decide Verdict In Wycombe Muslim Grooming Gang Trial
- High Wycombe Muslim Grooming Gang Trial Begins, Victim Aged 11 When Abuse Began