Police in Leicester are hunting a scumbag described as Asian after an elderly lady was attacked from behind in the street. Lets hope the coward tries resisting arrest and breaks his arm or leg in the struggle. It will make up for the soft sentence he will no doubt receive
Woman, 60, attacked in the street
Police have appealed for help tracing a man who attacked a 60-year-old woman in the street.
The woman was targeted as she walked with a friend along Melton Road, Belgrave, Leicester.
The 60-year-old victim was assaulted in Melton Road, Belgrave, Leicester
A man approached her and hit her in the back of the head several times before he ran away. Police said the victim was not seriously injured.
The incident happened near the junction with Ratcliffe Street at 11.30am on Friday, July 5. Police released details today.
Detective Constable Ben Dunkley said: “This took place on a sunny morning on a busy part of Melton Road when there were a lot of people out and about.
“We are appealing for anyone who remembers seeing the incident to contact us.”
The attacker is a light-skinned Asian man, approximately 5ft 5ins, 20 to 30m, of slim build and clean-shaven.
He was wearing light coloured jeans, a grey top and a dark cap.
A 30-year-old man has been arrested in connection with the incident and hes been released on police bail.
Contact Det Con Dunkley on 101 or Crimestoppers, which is anonymous, on 0800 555 111.
- 79 Year Old Lady Assaulted By Scumbag Described As ‘Asian’
- Video: 8 Islamothugs Savagely Pack Attack White Teenager In Manchester
- Woman Knocked Unconscious In Library Attack By ‘Asian’ Scumbag
- Video: Muslim Thugs Attack Pensioners Who Defended Female Being Harassed
- Boy’s Skull Fractured After Hammer Attack By Car Full Of ‘Asian’ Thugs In Oxford
- Scumbag ‘Asian’ Man Kicks 8 Year-Old Boy Walking His Dogs In Face
- Kafirphobic Hate Crime:Students Pack Attacked By Racist Muslim Gang In Ilford
- Father Picking His Children Up Has Jaw Broke By ‘Asian’ Thug Outside School
- Video: Muslims Attack Police And Vandalise Homes In Denmark