The latest Muslim taxi driver to be charged with sexually attacking a lone female passenger in his taxi. The taxi driver rape-jihad is unfortunately becoming all to common just lately
Muslim taxi driver from Accrington denies indecent assault
2:18pm Tuesday 9th July 2013 in News
A 62-YEAR-old taxi driver has appeared before Blackburn magistrates charged with indecently assaulting a 16-year-old girl.
The court heard the alleged assault happened outside a house in Accrington.
Talib Hussain, of Richmond Road, Accrington, pleaded not guilty and elected to stand trial at Burnley Crown Court.
He was remanded on bail until his appearance there on July 17.
- Muslim Taxi Driver From Oldham Jailed For Sex Attack On Schoolgirl : Council Knew Of Previous Conviction
- Liverpool Taxi Driver Khaldon Mohammed Accused Of Raping Male Passenger
- Female Sexually Assault By Taxi Driver After NYE Night Out
- Muslim Taxi Driver From Walsall Accused Of Sex With Girl Aged 14
- Woman Sexually Assaulted In Own Home By ‘Asian’ Taxi Driver Who Followed Her Into House
- Muslim Taxi Driver Zaharul Hoque Guilty Of Sex Attack On Female Passenger
- Muslim Taxi Driver Khaldon Mohammed Raped Male Passenger
- A Taxi Rape-Jihad With A Difference : ‘Asian’ Passenger Attacks Female Driver
- ‘Asian’ Taxi Driver Wanted For Two Sex Attacks On Female Passengers In Hertfordshire