The latest Muslim taxi driver to be charged with sexually attacking a lone female passenger in his taxi. The taxi driver rape-jihad is unfortunately becoming all to common just lately
Muslim taxi driver from Accrington denies indecent assault
2:18pm Tuesday 9th July 2013 in News
A 62-YEAR-old taxi driver has appeared before Blackburn magistrates charged with indecently assaulting a 16-year-old girl.
The court heard the alleged assault happened outside a house in Accrington.
Talib Hussain, of Richmond Road, Accrington, pleaded not guilty and elected to stand trial at Burnley Crown Court.
He was remanded on bail until his appearance there on July 17.
- GMP Warn Of Danger To Females: 3 Sex Attacks By ‘Asian’ Taxi Driver In Manchester
- Muslim Taxi Driver Jailed For Raping 19 Year Old Passenger
- Rape Jihad :No Jail For Somali Asylum Seeker Guilty Of Sex Attack
- Victim Warns Others Of How Muslim Taxi Driver Sexually Attacked Her When She Fell Asleep In Cab
- Muslim Taxi Driver,His Uncle and Nephew Accused Of Gang Raping A Drunk Teacher He Picked Up
- Muslim Taxi Driver Jailed For Sex Attack On 81 Year Old With Dementia
- Muslim Taxi Driver Guilty Of Sex Attacks On Male Passengers
- Suspended Sentence For Muslim Taxi Driver Who Attempted To Sexually Assault Copper With Sextoy
- Police Do Nothing Over Muslim Taxi Driver Beating Up Female Passenger