Two ‘religion of peace’ teachers demonstrating that the previous statement is just a blatant lie like so many other things regarding Islam and its inbred followers. There is no such thing as peace in Islam. Riffat Rabbani, 51, and Shabir Rabbani, 59, face trial for numerous child abuse charges at a Glasgow mosque and its Islamic school. Most likely the child victims committed such grave deeds like reciting the Koran wrong.
Glasgow & West
Teachers go on trial accused of assaulting children at city mosque
STV 4 July 2013 17:16 BST
Trial: Proceedings at Glasgow Sheriff Court continue.© STV
Two teachers have gone on trial accused of assaulting children at a mosque in Glasgow.
Riffat Rabbani, 51, and Shabir Rabbani, 59, face a series of charges dating between January 2003 and February 2011.
The charges, which include slapping children on the head and body and pulling them by the ears, are alleged to have taken place at Zia-ul-Quran, a mosque and religious school on Kenmure Street in Pollokshields.
The trial began at Glasgow Sheriff Court on Thursday.
Riffat Rabbani faces 14 charges of assault while Shabir Rabbani is accused of 11 charges of assault.
The pair deny all charges against them and the trial before sheriff Martin Jones QC continues.
- Soft Sentence For Muslim Who Offered £1000 Bounty To Beheaded Mosque Robber
- Muslim Paedophile Jailed For Abusing Boy At A Dewsbury Mosque
- Police Called To South Shields Mosque After Two Groups Of Muslims Kick Off With Each Other
- Days After Dudley Mega Mosque Approved, A Few Miles Away Plans Go In For Another New Mega Mosque
- Approval For Dudley Mosque With 62ft High Minarets Despite 800 Objections
- Muslim Spiritual Leader From Manchester Ordered Gang To Kidnap,Terrorise And Blackmail Two Families
- Cardiff Imam Forced Out Mosque For Objecting To Extremist Guest Speaker
- Mosque Committee Man Jailed For £140k Benefits Fraud Over 14 Years
- Sharia Madness: Two Mosque Leaders Arrested For Trying To Chop Of Mans Hand