Two ‘religion of peace’ teachers demonstrating that the previous statement is just a blatant lie like so many other things regarding Islam and its inbred followers. There is no such thing as peace in Islam. Riffat Rabbani, 51, and Shabir Rabbani, 59, face trial for numerous child abuse charges at a Glasgow mosque and its Islamic school. Most likely the child victims committed such grave deeds like reciting the Koran wrong.
Glasgow & West
Teachers go on trial accused of assaulting children at city mosque
STV 4 July 2013 17:16 BST
Trial: Proceedings at Glasgow Sheriff Court continue.© STV
Two teachers have gone on trial accused of assaulting children at a mosque in Glasgow.
Riffat Rabbani, 51, and Shabir Rabbani, 59, face a series of charges dating between January 2003 and February 2011.
The charges, which include slapping children on the head and body and pulling them by the ears, are alleged to have taken place at Zia-ul-Quran, a mosque and religious school on Kenmure Street in Pollokshields.
The trial began at Glasgow Sheriff Court on Thursday.
Riffat Rabbani faces 14 charges of assault while Shabir Rabbani is accused of 11 charges of assault.
The pair deny all charges against them and the trial before sheriff Martin Jones QC continues.
- Coventry Imam Arrested Over Mosque Child Abuse Claims
- Hate Preacher Banned In Pakistan Yet Allowed In UK To Speak At Scottish Mosque
- Concerned Citizens ‘Stop The Mosque’ Protest In Bolton Opposed By Communist Appeasers
- Religious Teacher From Cardiff Mosque Charged With Kiddie Fiddling
- London Mosque Hands Out ‘Kill Those Who Insult Islam’ Leaflets Inciting Murder
- Muslim Imam Jailed For Raping Boy In UK Mosque
- German Police Raid Mosque : About Time British Police Do The Same Starting With ELM
- Yet Another Planned Mega Mosque For Bolton
- Killing Of Imam Returning From Mosque Was NOT ISLAMOPHOBIC : Muslim Charged With Murder