Two ‘religion of peace’ teachers demonstrating that the previous statement is just a blatant lie like so many other things regarding Islam and its inbred followers. There is no such thing as peace in Islam. Riffat Rabbani, 51, and Shabir Rabbani, 59, face trial for numerous child abuse charges at a Glasgow mosque and its Islamic school. Most likely the child victims committed such grave deeds like reciting the Koran wrong.
Glasgow & West
Teachers go on trial accused of assaulting children at city mosque
STV 4 July 2013 17:16 BST
Trial: Proceedings at Glasgow Sheriff Court continue.© STV
Two teachers have gone on trial accused of assaulting children at a mosque in Glasgow.
Riffat Rabbani, 51, and Shabir Rabbani, 59, face a series of charges dating between January 2003 and February 2011.
The charges, which include slapping children on the head and body and pulling them by the ears, are alleged to have taken place at Zia-ul-Quran, a mosque and religious school on Kenmure Street in Pollokshields.
The trial began at Glasgow Sheriff Court on Thursday.
Riffat Rabbani faces 14 charges of assault while Shabir Rabbani is accused of 11 charges of assault.
The pair deny all charges against them and the trial before sheriff Martin Jones QC continues.
- Birmingham Council Approve 2nd Controversial New Mosque In A Week
- Birmingham Council Approve Plans For New Mosque : Ignore Parking And Traffic Concerns
- Council Go Ahead For New Mosque In Derby Despite Many Objections
- Illegal Immigrant Collecting Money For Mosque Sexually Assaulted Woman
- Muslim Arrested For Mosque ‘Hate Crime’ Arson Attack
- Locals Sick Of Noise From Eyesore Temporary Mosque That Is Still In Use 10 Months After Deadline
- Muslims Play Race Card Over Ramadam Mosque Noise: Not Wanting To Listen To Loudspeakers Of Prayers Is Islamophobic
- Islamphobic Petrol Bomb Attack On Mosques Turns Out To Be False
- Soft Sentence For Muslim Who Offered £1000 Bounty To Beheaded Mosque Robber