Below is the Muslim Brotherhood’s 1982 manifesto titled “The Project”, apparently penned by Sa’id Ramadan, the brother-in-law of Hassan al-Banna, the founder of the Muslim Brotherhood.
The Project was distributed to Muslim Brotherhood members around the world who were ordered to strictly guard The Project’s content from outsiders. They did so until a copy of The Project was discovered during a Swiss police raid of a senior Muslim Brotherhood financier’s home in Switzerland in November 2001.
You will recognize many of the points on their secret plans for world domination as methods constantly being implemented in the stealth jihad going on around us
1. Network and coordinate actions between like-minded Islamists organizations;
2. Avoid open alliances with known terrorist organizations and individuals to maintain the appearance of “moderation”;
3. Infiltrate and take over existing Muslim organizations to realign them towards the Muslim Brotherhood’s collective goals;
4. Use deception to mask the intended goals of Islamist actions, as long as it doesn’t conflict with Shari’a law;
5. Avoid social conflicts with Westerners locally, nationally or globally, that might damage the long-term ability to expand the Islamist powerbase in the West, including the support of full- time administrators and workers;
6. Conduct surveillance, obtain data, and establish collection and data storage capabilities;
7. Put into place a watchdog system for monitoring Western media to warn Muslims of international plots fomented against them”;
8. Cultivate an Islamist intellectual community,including the establishment of think-tanks and advocacy groups, and publishing “academic” studies, to legitimize Islamist positions and to chronicle the history of Islamist movements;
9. Develop a comprehensive 100-year plan to advance Islamist ideology throughout the world;
10. Balance international objectives with local flexibility;
11. Build extensive social networks of schools, hospitals and charitable organizations dedicated to Islamist ideals so that contact with the movement for Muslims in the West is constant;
12. Involve ideologically committed Muslims in democratically-elected institutions on all levels in the West, including government, NGOs, private organizations and labor unions;
13. Instrumentally use existing Western institutions until they can be converted and put into service of Islam;
14. Draft Islamic constitutions, laws and policies for eventual implementation;
15. Avoid conflict within the Islamist movements on all levels, including the development of processes for conflict resolution;
16. Institute alliances with Western “progressive” organizations that share similar goals;
17. Create autonomous “security forces” to protect Muslims in the West;
18. Inflame violence and keep Muslims living in the West “in a Jihad frame of mind”;
19. Support Jihad movements across the Muslim world through preaching, propaganda, personnel, funding, and technical and operational support;
20. Make the Palestinian cause a global wedge issue for Muslims;
21. Adopt the total liberation of Palestine from Israel and the creation of an Islamic state as a keystone in the plan for global Islamic domination;
22. Instigate a constant campaign to incite hatred by Muslims against Jews and reject any discussions of conciliation or coexistence with them;
23. Actively create Jihad terror cells within Palestine;
24. Link the terrorist activities in Palestine with the global terror movement;
25. Collect sufficient funds to indefinitely perpetuate and support Jihad around the world.
All 25 elements of The Project are currently being implemented by the Muslim Brotherhood around the world, including in Europe, UK and America.
Please consider sharing this post with your friends and like our new Facebook page to raise awarenes. Help in the struggle to stop the Islamic quest for World domination before its to late