The latest Muslim taxi driver to be charged with sexually attacking a lone female passenger in his taxi. The taxi driver rape-jihad is unfortunately becoming all to common just lately
Muslim taxi driver from Accrington denies indecent assault
2:18pm Tuesday 9th July 2013 in News
A 62-YEAR-old taxi driver has appeared before Blackburn magistrates charged with indecently assaulting a 16-year-old girl.
The court heard the alleged assault happened outside a house in Accrington.
Talib Hussain, of Richmond Road, Accrington, pleaded not guilty and elected to stand trial at Burnley Crown Court.
He was remanded on bail until his appearance there on July 17.
- Muslim Taxi Driver Jailed For Sex Attack On 81 Year Old With Dementia
- Muslim Taxi Driver Guilty Of Sex Attacks On Male Passengers
- Suspended Sentence For Muslim Taxi Driver Who Attempted To Sexually Assault Copper With Sextoy
- Police Do Nothing Over Muslim Taxi Driver Beating Up Female Passenger
- Taxi driver Gets 7 Years For Raping Student In Wales
- Taxi Driver Naeem Ashraf Charged With Sex Attack On Female Passenger
- Muslim Taxi Driver Took Girl Aged 14 To Empty Flat And Raped Her
- Man Forced Into Taxi And Robbed In Preston
- Warrant Issued For Gay Sex Attacker Mohammed Ali Anwar