The latest Muslim taxi driver to be charged with sexually attacking a lone female passenger in his taxi. The taxi driver rape-jihad is unfortunately becoming all to common just lately
Muslim taxi driver from Accrington denies indecent assault
2:18pm Tuesday 9th July 2013 in News
A 62-YEAR-old taxi driver has appeared before Blackburn magistrates charged with indecently assaulting a 16-year-old girl.
The court heard the alleged assault happened outside a house in Accrington.
Talib Hussain, of Richmond Road, Accrington, pleaded not guilty and elected to stand trial at Burnley Crown Court.
He was remanded on bail until his appearance there on July 17.
- Taxi driver Gets 7 Years For Raping Student In Wales
- Taxi Driver Naeem Ashraf Charged With Sex Attack On Female Passenger
- Muslim Taxi Driver Took Girl Aged 14 To Empty Flat And Raped Her
- Man Forced Into Taxi And Robbed In Preston
- Warrant Issued For Gay Sex Attacker Mohammed Ali Anwar
- Fake Taxi Driver Muhammad Imran Malik From Newcastle Charged With Kidnap And Rape
- ‘Assault’ Appeal Launched After Teen Grabbed By Muslim Taxi Driver
- Taxi Driver Ibrahim Khan Jailed For 2004 Sex Attack On Passenger Thanks To DNA Match
- Pervert Taxi Driver Threatened To Sexually Assault Woman In Manchester