Two ‘religion of peace’ teachers demonstrating that the previous statement is just a blatant lie like so many other things regarding Islam and its inbred followers. There is no such thing as peace in Islam. Riffat Rabbani, 51, and Shabir Rabbani, 59, face trial for numerous child abuse charges at a Glasgow mosque and its Islamic school. Most likely the child victims committed such grave deeds like reciting the Koran wrong.
Glasgow & West
Teachers go on trial accused of assaulting children at city mosque
STV 4 July 2013 17:16 BST
Trial: Proceedings at Glasgow Sheriff Court continue.© STV
Two teachers have gone on trial accused of assaulting children at a mosque in Glasgow.
Riffat Rabbani, 51, and Shabir Rabbani, 59, face a series of charges dating between January 2003 and February 2011.
The charges, which include slapping children on the head and body and pulling them by the ears, are alleged to have taken place at Zia-ul-Quran, a mosque and religious school on Kenmure Street in Pollokshields.
The trial began at Glasgow Sheriff Court on Thursday.
Riffat Rabbani faces 14 charges of assault while Shabir Rabbani is accused of 11 charges of assault.
The pair deny all charges against them and the trial before sheriff Martin Jones QC continues.
- Neighbours Fury As Mosque Gets Extended Hours
- Video: Pig Races, Texas Farmers Response To Muslims Who Want Him To Move From Near Mosque Site
- Charity Commission To Investigate Muslim Charity Over Property Purchases
- New Mosque Approved For Preston
- Mohammed Talha Charged With Cambridge Sex Attack
- Australia: Imam Who Married 12yo Girl To 26yo Man Has Been Charged By Police
- Good News. Dudley Muslim Association Lose High Court Appeal For New Mosque
- Australian Group Attempt To Stop Planned Mosque
- Southend Residents Delight As Illegal Mosque Finally Closed Down